Seventy

20:15pm (8:15pm)
Date: June 2nd, 2018
Location: Angel's Hell

Sloane Davenport

Limiting the access in the upper world is tempting. I knew some days Harry and I wanted to escape the safe-house and go somewhere to reconnect or find our friends doing their part to stay undercover.

But I have to admit- it's way fucking harder than it looks.

The both of us decided to catch up with Carter, Cade and Damien taking the vacancy up above Angel's Hell. Apparently, Carter wants to surprise us with something he's been taking time with staying undercover.

The sweat is already building up in my hoodie. I'm also wearing a wig which I haven't remembered what it was like in a long time after remaining quiet.

"I'm not too sure about this, stranger." Harry mutters under the fake go-tee and sunglasses that cover his face. I tried gluing on a full beard but he simply refused to stick it on his bare face.

"Me either." I sigh. We walk hand in hand to the elevator of the upper level before we can get inside down beneath the club inside the club.

Luckily Harry told Omar, the security guard at the entrance, that he needed to protect our covers before he pointed a bullet or two at his forehead. That shut him up real quick despite Omar being two sizes bigger than Harry.

The elevator doors open and step inside for only the two of us to take capacity. Harry presses the last button with the doors sliding to close us shut.

"We could've just gone home but Carter wants us to be there." He mutters.

"And it's good that we're supporting him and whatever he's been occupying time with." I reassure him. "Because if we did go home you've suggested what we should've finished."

I nudge him with my elbow as he stops itching on his tiny facial hairs.

"Hey, we still would've made it in time. Besides-" his face draws closer to my upper cheek then to across to my ear. "I would've to hear you scream my name over and over."

I attempt to push him away but he clings onto both my arms and wraps his front to my chest. I don't shy away only because I love to feel comforted by him whenever he says the stupidest things that I can only appreciate from his standpoint.

"You've heard me before. You don't need to remind me that you're a sex god."

"Oh, sex god huh?" He hums. "Well then, I'm going to remind you again who makes you feel so so good whenever you shout up to those ceiling walls." He peppers a kiss onto my lips but it's not the same when his fake beard and mustache tickle irritate my skin.

"Ow-" I pull away. "I'm not really digging this look on you."

He shrugs. "Don't worry. Maybe someday I'll grow it out and you won't have a problem with it once it's between your legs."

"Harry!" I shove him off my body so hard that he hits the elevator wall behind him. All he does is laugh, fixing the bridge of his sunglasses and adjusting the cover of his hoodie masking his face.

The elevator doors open, sliding back as the glowing neon red sign of Angel's Hell is shining brighter in the dark. The crowd is not as packed as it would be for a late night weekend escape but there's more than 50 on the dance floor with a live band's instruments set up to be playing instead of a DJ.

Harry leads me over to the booths on the second level, spotting Cade and Damien talking over glass whiskey tumblers in their hands and a huge bottle of jack in the middle of the round table.