Chapter 7

OMFG I just realized I start every note with OMFG😂 But I got this comment on my last chapter asking for me to update and how much she liked my books and it honestly felt amazing. I love it when people do that. One last thing I would love it if you could follow my other account doublebacondonuts and read the latest book The Boy With Anorexia. Thank yah. Love yah.

Jess' P.O.V

"Hey ugh Jess" Matthew said. "Yeah?" I smiled. "I'm sorry I have to do this" he stood up and grabbed my wrists. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, my voice shaky. He yanked me to the end of the bed and I yelped. He grabbed a twist tie and tightened it around my hands and the bed frame.

"Matthew!" I whined. He walked over to a table and grabbed a syringe. He walked back to me and attached a needle to the end. "Get away from me" I tried kicking him, but it was no use.

"I'm sorry Jessica. It's for Jack" He said. He grabbed my neck and moved my hair behind my ear. "HELP!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could. He stuck the needle in the side of my neck and pushed the fluid into my bloodstream.

I stopped screaming, and moving. I felt dizzy, everything got blurry but vibrant. That's when I passed out.

Jack's P.O.V

The hospital was still in lockdown and people were scared. "Wait. We have cameras right?" Ari snapped me from my trait of thought. The nurse nodded and walked over to the desk. She watched the previous 24 hours of outside Jess' room. "Wait stop" I said. She paused the feed and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No. It has to be someone else.

Jess' P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the street. Why the hell am I out here? A loud piercing bang split the silence and I felt pain in my thigh. I looked down to see a bullet. I looked up to see Mordecai. He stood a couple of feet in front of me with a gun pressed to the side of my sister's head. I was shocked.

"Mordecai I... I" "You thought I was dead" He said. The kind spark in his eyes were gone. "YOU LEFT ME TO DIE" He yelled. "I DID NOT" I yelled back. "YOU COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING! YOU DID NOTHING!" He took the safety off the gun and my sister shrieked. "AND THEN YOU FORGET ABOUT ME! BECAUSE YOU MET HIM!" Jack. This is what this is about. "I don't like Jack" I said. "But he is better than you ever will be" I looked at my sister's face.

She was petrified. "Let her go-" "You don't have a clue of what kind of person he is" Mordecai yelled. "He has killed people! He will hurt you Jessica" I felt a pit in my stomach. "No. He wouldn't do that" I felt faint. My legs were weak beneath me.

"Find out for yourself" a gun shot went off and my sister was lying on the road, a pool of blood surrounding her head. The street was empty. I fell to my knees, then my back. "I don't want to do this anymore" I cried.

I sat up with a gasp. My hands were still tied to the bed frame. Matthew walked up to me and cut the twist ties. "Your free to leave" He said. I got up and ran out the door. I ran up the street and fell to my knees. I couldn't breathe. "Help me" I tried to yell, it didn't work. I looked back at the house. Matthew stood in the doorway. That's it. I'm screwed.

I'm so sorry this is seriously an awful chapter. But thanks for reading!