Chapter 16

Hey guys! I'm typing this on the computer which i have only done once before but I'm home alone so i thought i'de try it!

Jess' P.O.V

I sat down at the table in the middle of the kitchen. Ari went out somewhere so it was just me. I plopped the leather binded journal book in front of me. I stayed up most of last night just reading these entries and going through what his life was like before.

Yesterday, Taylor went to the hospital. Again. She was at our house and fell asleep and we didnt know what happened. Jack says he heard her mumble things about her dad and someone named Caleb, but I'm not sure if he actually did. Sometimes he can bea little bit crazy. But I am pretty worried for Jack and so is Bri. Let's hope things will all end up okay. ~ Jack

I sat there and read over that entry a couple times. I really wanted to know more about Taylor, For some reason, she felt fimiliar. Like I knew her from somewhere. I guess thta's just my mind playing games on me. Suddenly, the front door opened and i shoved the book into my lap. "Hey. You're up" she smiled. I threw her a fake smile just to welcome her, I guess.

She started unloading the things she bought from the store into the pantry and fridge. "Do you think we can go see Jack today?" I blurted. She turned around with a confused look. "Really?" She cocked an eyebrow. I just shrugged. "Okay. Let me finish putting these away and we can go" She smiled. I nodded and waited silently. After, while we were driving to the hospital we passed the beach.

I watched all the people in the water and some of them surfing and having fun. I looked down at the oxygen tank that sat beside my feet and sighed loudly. Once we got to the hospital, Bri came a few minutes after us. We walked up to the third floor together but she stopped me before Jack's room. "What?" I asked. "You might not want to talk to him"

"Just distract the nurses" I pushed myself past Bri and walked towards his room. I opened the door and slipped in. Jack looked at me and started yelling for the nurse.

I ran up to him and put my hand over his mouth to muffle his screams. "Shut up won't you?!" I then da back down. "I don't want to see you" He said, like a child.

"Just let me explain" I said. "He was going to kill me. And other girls. Jack, they didn't find his body. He's still out there" I said. "Listen Jessica. I tried to let you in, and you stabbed me. I tried to be nice to you and you rejected me. I forgave you and you killed my best friend!" He yelled.

"I'm sick of seeing you! Just get out of my life! You mess everything up! I was doing just fine before I met you" He said. I felt tears threaten my eyes. I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"You were the one that followed me!-" "Why are you so self conceded?! Everything has to be about you-" "STOP IT!" I yelled and the room went silent.

A tear fell down my cheek and onto the floor. "I have apologized for doing what I had to do. Its not my choice. I can't force you to forgive me! But I have told you everything and if you are still in there somewhere, then say something. And if not, You'll never have to see me again" I wiped on coming tears.

He sat there with a glare on his face. "Okay" I stood up and tears fell to the floor and I did. "Goodbye Jack. I hope you live a good life" I said and turned towards the door.

I closed the door behind me and Bri stopped me. "What happened are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah" I wiped my cheeks and fixed my hair. "I'm done with L.A. He has made his decision and I respect that. Have a good day" My voice cracked at the last part.

Bri hugged me then j walked out with Ariana. After when we got home, I started to pack my things into boxes and finally, my room was empty. I started at the broken board in the corner.

I walked out to see Ari standing at the front door. Tears clouded her eyes. "I'll miss you" She hugged me tightly. "I'll miss you too" I said, then pulled away. "Are you ever coming back?" She asked.

"I don't know" I said, then walked out.

SHEIT. I honestly didn't even see that coming. I need 5 votes before I can update the next chapter. Love you guys. Bye.