Chapter 8

Hey guys. I am in a very depressed mental state rn and you probably will find it stupid. So a couple hours ago it was said that Zayn is leaving One Direction. I'm not obsessed with them but I like them. And it hit me that the whole band is going to break up once they finish their tour, WHICH I HAVE TICKETS TO! And Zayn isn't going to be there😭 Sorry if this chapter isn't very good I don't feel like doing anything special. I'm just really sad.

I sat up with a massive gasp for air. I felt a tingling pain in my ankle. I looked down to see it swollen. Great. I looked around the blah room. There was nothing to look at. For some reason I couldn't remember anything, except for one thing. He has killed people.

I can't let him near me. Suddenly the door swung open and I pushed myself as far back as I could go into the wall. Matthew stood in front of me. "I came to see how you are doing" He said. "What happened?" I asked.

"Jack hurt you" He said. "Jess he's dangerous. You have to do something about it" He said. I nodded and bit my already swollen lip. He pulled out a syringe. "This will help you" He said. I was scared of what it was but I believed him.
He injected the needle into the side of my neck as I eventually dozed off.

I sat up, my chest rising and dropping quickly. I wasn't in that room anymore. I was in a smaller white one. There was this faded white light hanging from the ceiling.

The bed underneath me had nicely made white sheets. I'm not in the same place. I looked at the door, the small window had wire in between the two panes of glass. I stood up, the cold tiles under my feet sent shivers up my spine.

I heard a loud buzz then a click. The door opened and a woman dressed in all white locked in. I started to wonder if I was dead. "Come with me" She said calmly. I stood there for a second, trying to process everything.

I looked at her dark brown eyes. She was short with dark brown skin. "You have people to see you" She said. I looked at the floor, then at her. I slowly walked towards her. I watched my surroundings as we walked down the white hallways.

We passed one room and I looked into the window. Two people held a girl down onto a bed, she was kicking and screaming. They injected something into her arm and she immediately went limp.

I took a big breath in and kept walking. We walked past a door and into another room, this one wasn't white, it was a cream colour. Two people sat at a silver steel table in the middle of the room.

The woman pulled the chair out and I started at it. "Go on now" She said. My eyes met with hers, then back at the chair. I sat down and looked at the silver table. It had scratches and dents.

"Jessica" I heard a soft girls voice. I didn't move an inch. "Jess" The voice was different. I shot my eyes up then back at the middle of the table. "We're sorry for what he did to you" The guy's voice said.

"Jess please talk to me. I miss you so much" The girls voice said. "I don't know who you are" I said. "W-what?" She gasped. "C'mon you have to remember us. Jack. Ari. Ring a bell?" The guy's voice asked. I looked up at the boy with a cold stare.

My bangs covered my right eye. "Jack" I said. "Yes!" A smile grew on his face. I stared in silence for a second. I stood up and threw myself at him. Everything around me was muffled except for Ari's screams.

I held my hands tight around his throat. His face started to turn pale as he tried to pry my hands from around his neck. I was pried from him and a needle was stuck into my arm. Things started to turn blurry.

As I was being pulled out of the room I watch Jack and Ari stare at me. They were terrified of me. Good.

I was pulled back to my room and my door was locked. I sat in the corner of the room and stared at the door. Like at any moment it would burst open. "You are right" I heard a voice.

"I know" I said, my voice shaky. "Soon, you won't have to worry about them anymore" The voice said again. "I know" A smirk grew across my face.