Chapter 15

Hey☺️ Every time I start updating I have to go back and read the last chapter. Im an awful writer😁 one last thing.

It would mean the WORLD if you could follow me doublebacondonuts and read my book Dealers. Honestly I would be so happy.

One one last thing. Sometimes I really need ideas but not just for this book so I want to start like a writers group on Kik and be like a whole bunch of you just talking and ideas and stuff.

Idk I think it would be cool. If you want add me at CHLOE_ROCKS_101 or leave your username in the comments and it will be a reality!

Jess' P.O.V

I sat up on my bed. All I could think about was getting this damn oxygen tank removed. "Hey um Jess, Bri is here" Ari knocked on my door. "Tell her to leave" I sighed.

"Jess. You need to-" "Please" I looked up at her. "Um.. Okay" She said, then closed the door. I heard mumbled talking then the front door shut. "Jessica" Ari walked into my room again.

I groaned. I just wanted to be left alone. "The phone is for you" She said. "Tell them I'm not here" I played with the ring on my finger. ""It's the sherif" She said.

Ari handed me the phone and stood there. "Hello" I said dully. "Um Jessica-" "It's Jess" I cut him off. "Okay. We found something you might want to see" He said. "Like what?" I glared at the wall across from my bed.

"Just come down to the station" I groaned and hung up. I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere. I honestly just wanted to surf, but obviously I couldn't because of THIS DAMN TANK

I got up and didn't bother to get changed. Ari drove me to the police station. "Jessi- Jess" He corrected himself. I started at him blankly. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"She's been like this for a few days" Ari cut in. "I'm sorry to hear that-" I spoke up. "What did you want me here for again?" I crossed my arms, rudely.

"Oh. Right this way" He led me down a hall and into this big room. The evidence room. We walked by many shelves of junk until we stopped at one.

He reached for something and placed a book in my hands. It was a big notebook with an old brown leather jacket and sticky notes peeking out of the top.

"What is it?" I asked. "We found it at Jack's place. It's a Journal or something filled with writing and pictures of girls. You were one of them and we thought you would like to have it" He said.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at the old binding. No I don't want to have it but I kind of want to read it.

"We'll be going now" Ari lead me out and back to our place. I sat in my dark room and flipped through the first entry. It had messy handwriting in black pen, It was kind of like a diary.

Hey, um I don't really know how to start this. I don't even know why I'm writing in this book but it was given to me a while back and I thought I could put it to use. A lot has been going on lately with Taylor and Jack and Bri and all of that but I haven't really had time to actually process it. I've normally just been pushed to the side. I've been having these weird dreams lately. It usually starts out where I'm sitting in an empty room and there is a black wolf or something barking at me continuously. And there's nothing I can do to stop it. It annoys me that I have no clue what t means. Anyways, I've got to go. But I'm sure I'll write in this dumb book again
- Jack

Attached to that page by an old paper clip was a picture of Jack, Jack, I'm assuming Taylor and some other girl. They were all in fancy clothes and at the school so I'm guessing it was grad.

They all looked so happy. Now, I don't even know if he's the same person I met months ago.

I pulled the picture out and set it on my side table. I then closed the journal and plopped it on the end of the bed. I pulled the covers over my head and fell asleep.