Chapter Thirteen- Progress.

~Serenity's point of view~

Three more months have passed. It's been four months. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I put all of my energy into Bridgette and Luke. It's been the best decision I ever could have made. Luke and I have only been together if Bridgette is involved. We haven't ventured out of that yet. I have a strong feeling that it is going to happen very soon. In fact, it's going to happen today. Especially if he keeps looking at me like that.

Serenity: "Luke...."

Luke: "What, Baby?"

Serenity: "Stop staring at me."

Luke: "I can't."

He's had issues with it; Bridgette finds it funny. I don't. I mean, I'm happy he's attracted to me. His staring keeps me wet constantly.

He gets up from the bar walks over to me.

Luke: "You're incredibly sexy."

Serenity: "Thank you."

I'm constantly wet. He's constantly hard; he leans down and kisses me.

Serenity: "Bridgette...."

Bridgette: "Nope. This is on you two. I'm worn out."

It has been a lot. Luke and I are like magnets. We constantly crave each other. We both know why too.

I still haven't gone down on him, and I won't. That's Bridgette's job. I do reach up and stroke him through his pants.

Luke: "Don't start something that you can't finish."

Serenity: "Oh, I can finish it."

Luke: "Don't play with me, Serenity."

I look at Bridgette. I'm not going to do anything that she disapproves of. She mouths

Bridgette: "Go for it."

I slide my hand under the pants he had on. My hand connects with his cock, skin on skin. I stroke him.

Luke: "Mmm."

He pulls me up off the couch and into the spare room. When it's just the two of them or just Bridgette and me, we use this room.

As we enter the room, he pushes me against the wall, his mouth meeting mine. After a while, he breaks it, removing my shirt taking a nipple in his mouth.

Serenity: "Mmm."

He switches sides. Once he's satisfied, he stops.

Luke: "You're so beautiful, Serenity."

Serenity: "Thank you."

Luke: "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Serenity: "Yes."

He pulls me to the bed. This is the first time that we've been together since it ended with Trevin. I'm not sure how it's going to go. He hovers over my body.

Luke: "I love you, Serenity."

Serenity: "I love you too."

He leans and kisses me as he enters me.

It's not what I was expecting. I was expecting rough and dirty; It's not. It's slow, sexy, perfect.