Chapter Sixteen- Talking it out.

~Serenity's point of view~

Neither of us speaks as we walk to my house. I know that this has to happen. I should have told him from the beginning; I was so angry with him. The more I think about it; I should have known. I didn't open my eyes and see what's was right in front of me. Looking back at it, I should have known that it was him the whole time. I let the thrill of it cloud my judgment. I don't regret it; I got Luke and my babies out of it.

I know that my love for him grows more every day. As these babies grow in my belly, knowing he put them there makes my heart grow even more. Time gas only made love stronger for me.

He has walked behind me the whole time. I know that he's checking my ass out. He is a man; after all, I know my ass looks good. It's one of my favorite parts of my body. I love my baby bump too. I've loved being pregnant; I rarely get sick. I haven't had any issues; They are both healthy. The only bad thing is I've gained eighty pounds. I eat everything in sight.

Which means I have to go back to the grocery store. I left my groceries in an effort to avoid him. I should have known that he'd come looking for me. I guess it was wishful thinking that he would let it go. We make it to my house. We go in. I go to get water from the kitchen.

Serenity: "Do you want anything to drink?"

Trevin: "No. I want answers."

Serenity: "You'll get them. I'm hot. I need water."

I'm stalling, and he knows it. I purposely do shit like this for twenty minutes.

Trevin: "SERENITY!"

I stop in my tracks. I turn and look at him.

Trevin: "Enough is enough."

He's right. I just wanted to make him suffer a bit more. Six months wasn't enough for me.

Serenity: "Let's go to the living room. I'm more comfortable in there."

I'm huge with these babies. I'm already big as it is. Now I'm a whale. I sit on the loveseat tuck my feet under me. He sits in the chair directly across from me.

My heart is beating a million miles per hour. I've never stopped loving him. I don't know how this is going to go.

Trevin: "They are mine, aren't they?"

Serenity: "Yes."

Trevin: "Why not tell me?"

Serenity: "I was angry."

Trevin: "So, you were going to keep my children away from me because you were angry at me?"

Serenity: "I was going to tell you."

Trevin: "After they grew up thinking that their brother is their dad?"

I can't say anything. He's right; that was my plan.

Serenity: "You weren't supposed to find out."

Trevin: "I did, though. Where do we go from here?"

Serenity: "I don't know."

Trevin: "You can't keep them from me, Serenity. I deserve to know my children. What I did to you was shitty. I've regretted it every single day. I can't go back and do it all over again. If we had that option, I'd damn sure take it."