Live a little...

I sit at a bar with Sodapop, Two-bit, Lexi, Dally, Evie and Steve pounding down shots with music blasting. I'm having so much fun until I look at Soda, who's sitting at the end of the bar with a bored look on his face as he plays with his thumbs. I look at the bar tender, "two shots of the double chocolate vodka shots with sugar around the rim." He nods, "thanks."

He hands me the shots and I walk over to Soda, "take a shot with me."

"No thanks," he says politely.

"C'mon, live a little Sodapop or else I'll take it with Two-bit, who is actually hanging out with us," I smile pushing it to him again.

He looks at me skeptically, "three....two....one." We both dump it down our throats and as he looks up he has a smile on his face, "this is awesome! I've never had a drink before."
*******************
"Soda's drunk," I hear Dally say to Two-bit and Steve. "I've never even seen him drink."

"I know, look at him, he's pounding down drink after drink," Two laughs.

"I wonder what kind of drunk he is," Steve ponders. Dally and Two-bit both shrug before going back to drinking.

A few minutes later Two-bit walks up to me hugging me, "later Dyl."

"Bye," I smile weakly. 

"Bye girl," Evie smiles hugging me tightly.

"Bye Eves. Later Stevie," I smile to them.

" Bye Dylan," Steve replies.

Soda walks over to me, "let's go!"

"Why?" I ask.

"Now!" He yells, his voice booming making me whimper listening to them.
*************
"Soda please lay down," I beg. "Please."

"I told you, I'm not tired," he yells as he grabs a beer out of the fridge.

"Soda, no more," I command as I go to take away the beer.

"Get the hell away from me you little bitch," he booms before slapping me across the face making me stumble back.

I fall to the ground landing on my butt holding my cheek that has a hand print on it as I whimper in pain, "why Soda? Please, just go to sleep." 

I stand up shakily as he slams my back into the china cabinet shattering the glass making me yelp in pain, "listen you little bitch, you don't tell me what to do, I'm a grown ass man."

"Who has had to much to drink," I whisper my voice cracking. "Please, I should of never given you that shot." He winds back his hand punching me as hard as he could in the gut. I fall to the ground as he kicks my ribs. Hot tears making there way down my face as he continues kicking, slapping, and punching me.

He stops for a second and I stumble up as I go to limp to the bathroom. Soda appears in the hallway with an angry look in his eyes and fear takes over me. He walks over to me pushing me into the glass coffee table making it shatter on impact as he slaps me over and over again across the face then kicks me in the stomach. "Stay down bitch," he yells as he walks out. 

This is my only chance, I crawl to the bathroom slamming the door and locking it behind me. I stare into my reflection which is even scaring me. I have two black eyes, I have three hand-prints on my face that are bruising, my cheeks are bleeding, there's a hole in my gushing lip, my forehead has a ton of cuts on it, my one eyes has a cut down it with blood dripping from it, my arms are covered in bruising and cuts along with my legs. I lift up my shirt exposing a gash across it, a bruise on my left rib cage, a hand print on my other one, a huge bruise in the center of my stomach and a cut right under my bra. I have glass in my hair, arms, back, legs, stomach, and face.

I slide down the door as I hear Soda yelling through out the house. I pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms tightly around them, and bury my face into my knees as tears stream down my face. I stay there for at least a half hour until I hear a thud and the house goes silent. I stand up tears welling in my red puffy blood shot eyes, "Soda?" No answer. "Sodapop!" A single tear meets my cheek as I burst out of the door, "Sodapop! Soda!" I run into the living room to see him laying on the floor with a broken bottle next to him, tears rush down my blotchy red cheeks as I yell, "Sodapop!" I check for a heartbeat and thank god it's there.

I walk back over to the bathroom locking the door behind me as I sprawl out across the floor falling asleep.
***************
"Dylan?" I hear Soda's sweet voice. I whimper behind the door slightly afraid after last night also not wanting him or anybody else to see me like this. "Dylan? Dylan, what happened last night?" I sit up on the door as I cover my mouth tears rolling down my cheeks. "Dylan, please tell me what happened. Why does the apartment look like this?" I hear the door-nob move and then him curse kicking the door, "dammit Dylan let me in!" 

I walk over to the door my voice shaking, "don't get any closer!"

"I can't. What's wrong?" He asks. I grab a towel tying the door shut as I sneak out of the window opening the door with a tug. He looks at me and gasps, "Dylan." I slam the window and take off running to my house as tears stream down my face Soda yelling for me in the background.