rain.

the rain poured down, as if increasing the uneasiness in mihyeon's chest. they felt uncomfortable with the feeling, almost as if something bad was about to happen.

"mr. park, you may drop me off here."

"p-president?!"

mihyeon opened the car door and almost jumped out. for some reason, he felt giddy, as if he were a kid again.

(well he never had a childhood either so what does he know?)

the rain was pouring down, soaking his entire body with a cold wetness. he moved from the road onto the curb, pausing just to fix their jacket.

he jogged a bit, running towards a food stall, run by what seems like a man whose clearly worked out, and an... immigrant? atleast that's what mihyeon thinks.

they eased their pace a bit and glanced at the menu.

"wanna order, sir?"

the big man asked mihyeon, waiting for their response.

"no thanks, i'm... i'm just window shopping."

suddenly, a blonde man, clearly wearing an expensive suit approached the stall, whistling and ordering a serving of tteokbokki.

whilst waiting for his order, he noticed the small president (mihyeon's not really small actually, he's 5" 8) and greeted them.

"what are the chances that i meet the ceo of JMA corporation, huh?"

  "it's actually quite common if you know what they're interested in, no?"

goo chuckled a bit and grinned, lowering his sunglasses a bit,

"you're interesting, wanna be my secret friend?"

<>

editor's slip up, mihyeon goes by he/they. i am back and actually feeling good now.