him. [3]

"why are you taking their shoes, boy?"

---

mihyeon spoke, calling to the brunette. the boy whipped his head around, taking in the blackette's expensive looking suit and styled hair. [that korain insisted on styling before.]

the brunette clicked his tongue at the sight of the other, eyes filled with malice.

"careful, if you piss off the wrong person, you might as well end up in Han River."

mihyeon threatened, urging him to confess. honestly, he did not have an intention of helping the brunette, it was just to satisfy his curiosity. what could you expect from a traumatised teenager stealing shoes anyway?

"i'm just going to sell them, though, i wouldn't mind taking yours next."

the brunette smirked, mihyeon could practically smell his arrogance. he stood up, slightly taller than mihyeon, glancing at his figure, obviously judging the blackette's size.

"take a picture, maybe it'll last longer like your ego."

mihyeon attempted to joke. he had no intention of actually pissing off the brunette, but alas, what could you expect from a nineteen year old introverted rich boy who's never had any interaction except with his secretary?

the brunette's fist attempted to hit mihyeon's face, keyword; attempted. the blackette had swerved his head the moment he saw the fist of the other clenched in a fist.

he whistled, in awe. this type of person was exactly what he needed for the company.

"hey. wanna work for me?"

"... what?"