friends.

"...i'm sorry?"

mihyeon blinked before proceeding to analyse the man, taken aback by his... supposedly "offer,,

"it's exactly as i said! do you wanna be my secret friend?" 

mihyeon is an extraordinary person, yes, that much is known, but up until now, they had no one to call a "friend,, so they would indeed be lying if they weren't taken aback right now. 

"what do you mean by "secret friend,,... sir?" 

   "oh yeah, i haven't introduced my self, huh?" 

the blonde let out a laugh and held out his hand. 

    "my name's goo kim!" 

mihyeon's shoulders tensed at the name, realising who this man is. this man was scouted by chairman choi himself, one of the self proclaimed geniuses raised by the old geezer. 

         "awe, don't be so tense around me! it breaks my heart, you know!"

mihyeon sighed and extended his hand.

"i believe you won't stop messing with me until i agree, correct?"

goo laughed in fits and shaked the smaller's hand, wiping at a tear.

    "hey~ what do you take me as? i just wanna be friends! but for your information, i would've done that."

the blonde winked and blackette fought the urge to apologise and say it was a joke. once they released each others hands, it was all small talk from there. goo brought his new "friend,, some tteobokki and overall, had a nice time with mihyeon. the only problem was his friend's obvious discomfort at talking.

mihyeon wasn't like other annoying CEOs that he has delt with, he knew from the start. but to think that the blackette would be a socially awkward person...? color him shocked, really.

the blackette kept on avoiding his gazes, as if he wasn't used to them while working. even the man himself didn't know why he was acting like that! he is a businessman for god's sake! but perhaps it was his lack of social activity with 'normal' people.

goo, clearly smirking teased him, calling him a socially awkward person and laughing at his demeanour. mihyeon had just given him glares and kept on listening to his rambles until an expensive looking car drove near the stall.

a man with slicked back hair in an expensive suit came out dripping wet out of the driver's seat and locked the door. everything about the man screamed "rich,, to mihyeon.

goo, looking at the man with a fright then started hitting him, scolding him about how the seats were genuine leather and how expensive it was. mihyeon zoned out, preparing himself to leave before the slicked black haired man noticed him.

"you."

he said while gripping mihyeon's hand.

"let go."

both of them were having a stare down contest, and seonong ham-the massive stall owner gulped. he had realized there would be something serious happening if he didnt do something now, but when he approached them, brekdak called out.

"seonong! i got the ingredients from the store!"

the atmosphere broke, mihyeon too, took this as a chance to escape and slip his business card into goo's pocket.

it was a cheap strategy, but he'd grew tired of sitting there doing nothing and slip from the stall. the man sighed, as if he was being chased by a wild animal, and continued his stroll. after all, that was his original objective.