a job.

"...what?"

-----

it had been a shit day for johan. getting betrayed by a crew he built on his own, disqualified for something he didn't know a damn about, and some  rich asshole just had to piss him off.

did he mention that he's currently following the same rich asshole right now?

----

"would you like to work for me?"

"...what?"

johan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. the blackette  that he'd just threatened was offering him a job? the other was looking at him with that damn unamused face of his, the brunette was utterly tempted to punch it.

"a job. simply errands you have to do for me."

"do you expect me to believe you? you could be well off leading me somewhere to kidnap me or something."

johan scoffed. there was no way this... rich looking brat was offering him a job. it was too much of a coincidence. but then a thought struck him. maybe gun was having second choices? or maybe goo?

"i assure you if i was waiting to kidnap you, i would've had men waiting in a van instead."

johan gulped. this kid was dead serious.

"i'll have to see what the job offers, boss."

----

"welcome back, sir cha."

a man in a suit bowed, johan glances at him and assumed it was 'mihyeon's' driver. the man opens the door, beckoning the young CEO and his guest to enter.

as the two enter the black vehicle, mihyeon looks at johan in what was that? amusement? 

"it's funny how you're so trusting of me the second money was mentioned, you know. are you some sort of materialistic snob or something?"

"just desperate."

the blackette hums. he was tempted to ask why, but decided against it. as the vehicle nears the company, johan looks out the tinted windows, eyes widening at the sight of the building.

'i really scored it this time!'

he smirked. with getting work at JMA, he won't have to worry about money like before if he really was just running errands for a well paid employee. maybe he could even poach of more than-

"welcome back, president cha."

johan whips his head towards the source of that voice and finds himself looking at a brown haired man wearing glasses opening the door for cha mihyeon and bowing to him.

finally noticing johan's presence, he furrows his eyebrows, and looks back at mihyeon

finally noticing johan's presence, he furrows his eyebrows, and looks back at mihyeon. johan rests his face, equally giving the brunette an expression of 'yeah, i don't know why i'm here too.'

the other, in shock, rushes over to his employer, demanding an explanation.

mihyeon parts his lips, wondering what excuse to give to that overbearing assistant of his before giving an equally baffling answer of johan being a trainee scouted by him.

soyeong was baffled. a trainee scouted by his employer himself?! is the kid some bigshot's son?!

"hey. that guy hired me, so where should i meet him?"

johan said, pointing at mihyeon's silhouette that was distancing further from them. soyeong jumped and looked the other. he looked at him with sympathy.

'poor kid. the least i could do is help him out for now.'

"the ceo usually meets guests at his office, i'll lead you there."

johan's eyes widened. ceo?! glasses guy meant that 'mihyeon' was the ceo of JMA?! [i mean he did have his doubts that the blackette was a higher up, or a shareholder but the ceo himself?! that was unexpected.]

'poor kid. he must be shocked.'

soyeong thought. he fought the urge to reassure the brunette and only pat his back to notify him to follow suit.

"follow me, i'll lead you to his office."