him. [2]

mihyeon had walked away to a simple cafe owned by his friend by the backdoor, drenched in rain. his friend had a eternal shock and ushered him inside, shocking most of the workers by the appearance of a (quite handsome) young man with the shop owner.

"man, you really need to take care of yourself more, mihyeon-ssi."

the man said, sighing at his friend's disinterest.

"stop nagging me just because we grew up together korain."

the two began to bicker causing upon the employees surrounding to smile and laugh discreetly at their antics. for the employees, this was a new side to their kind boss who usually had a sort of line to their relationships.

mihyeon who noticed, decided to entertain them a bit more.

"you know, it's kind of funny how you said you'd earn a lot of money to keep me well fed, but who's earning money here to keep your café alive?"

"d-don't expose my financial state, mihyeon!!"

"eh? but i'm pretty sure everyone here knows your poor at this point, no?"

the two continued to bicker, until an employee called to korain, requesting his assistance with perhaps a customer and mihyeon stood up, getting ready to leave. as he left, he slipped a few thousand won of dollars on the counter, leaving a small note of how his friend owes a favor to him now and walks towards the backdoor exit.

the blackette took a spare umbrella from one of the many cabinets connected to exit through the backdoor, promptly sliding another few thousand won  into the cabinet, one of his ways to repay the owner. the man exits, and opens the umbrella, the wet droplets of rain ran down the smooth texture of it.

as he relished this small walk of his, a scream came from an alleyway, and curiosity killed the cat as mihyeon wandered back there, searching for the cause, and seeing a brunette, taking off the man's shoes and tying them in pile consisting of many other shoes.

"why are you taking their shoes, boy?"

[short update but will post another one if i feel like it today.]

--[edited. apologies for the typos.]