moving in

the next couple of days aria and ashley were packing up their house. they sold a lot of things and aria and ashley split a couple of things.

aria was filming a move in blog but she wasn't going to tell them where she was moving to.

ar: hey guys so if you haven't heard we obviously bought this house on a lease and that is now coming to an end because we have almost been here for a year. so me and ashley are sadly not moving out together we are moving to different places but we will still see each other every now and then. so first i think i'm gonna pack up my bathroom then my closet then my bedroom.

aria finished packing and out all her stuff in her car. ashley put her stuff in vinnies car. the movers for the heavy stuff were coming later so aria put the keys at the front door.

ar: i'm gonna miss this place.
as: me too. but most importantly i'm gonna miss you.

aria and ashley hugged and then said goodbye.

aria got in the car and started filming again.

ar: okay so i'm in the car right now with all my boxes and of course raffie (i kinda forgot about the cat we got sorry) and i'm not going in the direction of a dunkin so i think i might get some starbucks.

aria went through the drive through and ordered an iced coffee.

ar: okay so i'm pulling up to the place now so i will see you inside.

cynthia and anna came outside to help aria and they took her into the spare room.

ana: we are gonna go to boa tonight so that you can get to know the other girls.
ar: okay sounds great.

cynthia stayed and helped aria unpack some of the belongings she had but mostly clothes cause she sold her furniture.

ar: we can go shopping tomorrow for furniture.
cy: definitely.

aria only had a mattress in her huge room. she went and put a couple roducts in her bathroom and then went and set up her camera.

ar: okay guys so i'm here with cynthia and that means i'm a part of the not a content house and i'm so happy.
cy: yes guys! we honestly wanted aria to be apart ever since we met her but she was getting used to LA and we didn't want to put extra pressure on her with being in a "content" house.

aria turned of the camer and started editing the video.

about an hour later she finished editing and uploaded with a disclaimer saying there will be a bedroom setup later on.

eva called aria and told her that they were leaving in 15 mins to go to boa.

aria went into her bathroom and started getting ready.

outfit:

she went downstairs and told everyone she was ready

she went downstairs and told everyone she was ready. they all went in arias car and when they got to boa there was a huge line. but the girls had a reservation so they went straight in.