back to school

It was a couple days after ashley left to paris and she was out for lunch with kendall, cynthia and anna. Once they were finished kendall went back to her house and the girls went back to their apartment.

Today aria was applying to a college to get a degree in event management. She was so excited but also scared because she didn't know how she was going to do social media and keep up with school at the same time.

She was searching up colleges online when she found a couple that looked interesting. she applied for the online school application for a couple of schools.

a couple days later Aria was going through her emails when she got an email from a couple of the schools. She was accepted into some of them but rejected from some others.

a couple weeks later aria was in full swing with her new school. She was in classes almost everyday and barley had time for her social media career. She kept doing blogs of her week and hanging out with quinton and her friends.

A couple of weeks later Quinton and aria were having lunch at a nice restaurant out in the city when a couple of paparazzis came up to them.

pap: ARIA! ARIA!
Pap: how's college going.
ar: uhm it's going good thanks.
pap: We heard you will be quiting social media
ar: uhhhh i don't know we're you heard that but i'm not quiting
pap: So quinton how are you going
q: i'm going good thanks.
pap: any exciting stuff coming up
q: there actually is a couple of exciting things coming up but i can't say what they are.

They finished up with the paparazzi and then drove to the sway house. Quinton had a nap while aria did some school work on his bed.

After she finished her school work she laid down next to quinton and fell asleep.

a couple hours later they both woke up and went downstairs.

jo: Afternoon lovebirds
no: You guys wanna come in the pool.
ar: sure

Aria quickly gave the boys a hug and went back to quintons room to get changed.

togs:

aria and quinton went down to the pool and hung out with the boys for a while

Arias snapchat stories