kids?!

today aria was looking after her niece and nephew, alex and alyra. They were now 1 years old and very hyper.

Aria quickly got dressed into some comfy clothes and then did some makeup. by the time she was finished the doorbell had rung. she ran downstairs and opened it to see asher, evelyn, alex, and alyra.

al&aly: AUNTIE RIA!!

the two kids ran and hugged Aria so tight.

ar: hey guys i miss you.
ev: we are so happy you could do this for us aria.
ar: i told you guys anytime you need me to help you i'll be there.
ev: thank you! okay guys come give mummy and daddy a hug.

alex and alyra ran over and hugged their parents. after that aria hugged evelyn and asher and then they left. aria kneeled down infront of her niece and nephew.

ar: okay guys what are we doing today ?
al&aly: GGUINTIN.
ar: you wanna see quinton?
al&aly: yeahhh
ar: hmm i'll see what i can do.

aria brought the twins into the kitchen and made them a quick breakfast waffle and then went and got them changed into some matching outfits.

ar: bye girls we are going to see the boys
cy: bye guys
ana: have fun

aria walked to her car with the twins and then put them in their car seats. she started driving to maccas and asked the twins what they wanted.

worker: hi, how may i help you
ar: hi can i please get two chicken nugget happy meals with apple juices and then one medium iced coffee. and then also some chips and a big mac.
worker: okay is that all?
ar: yes thank you.
worker: okay that will be $19.40 drive forward to the next window.

aria drove forward and paid for the food then went to the next window and got the food.

ar: okay guys here's your happy meals. and you apple juices.

aria ate her chips and started driving to sway. when she got there she grabbed the baby bag evelyn gave her and got the twins out of their seats. she walked to the house and unlocked the door.

ar: hello im here.
no: hey aria- oh wow hahaha let me help you.

aria was covered in bags and holding the twins. all the boys ran down to help her.

ar: thanks guy it felt like i was drowning. you guys haven't seen the twins since they were young! this is alyra and this is alex, say hi guys.
al&aly: hellooo

quinton walked down the stairs and he looked like he just woke up. aria walked over to him and gave him the big mac and quinton put his arm around her shoulders and kissed on the the forehead.

q: and best girlfriend award goes to.....
ar: someone only just woke up. Phewww and needs to have a shower.

aria flung quintons hand off from around her neck and walked over to the twins and picked them up.

ar: i guess you guys are gonna have to wait a little while because quinton is stinky and you don't wanna touch a stinky boy do you?
al&aly: ewww stinkyyyy. noooooo
q: okay okay i get the point i'm going.

aria took the twins into the kitchen and put them onto the counter.

ar: okay guys now that we are here what do we wanna do.
al&aly: MOVIE!!
ar: what movie?
al&aly: LUCAAAAAA
ar: okay should we wait for quinton to get out of the shower and then go get some lollies and popcorn?
al&aly: yesssss

They waited for quinton to finish and when he did he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

al&aly: FINALLY QUIN QUIN.
ar: i agree, you took a long time in the shower.
q: sorry guys but i have priorities to look amazing
ar: shut up.

aria pushed quinton playfully and then he brought her in for a kiss. alex and alyra ran over to them and pushed them away from each other

al&aly: ewwww don't kiss auntie ria.
q: But she's my girlfriend
aly: and she's our auntie.
al: yeah
ar: okay guys let's go get some groceries.

aria picked up both kids and then brought them out to the car.

q: babe i am here you know.
ar: oh sorry force of habit.

aria gave alyra to quinton and they went out to the car and put them in their car seats.

aria got into the passengers seat and let quinton drive her car.

ar: okay guys what are we thinking? Tar-
aly: TARGET
ar: oh my god you're just like auntie ria

they all laughed and then quinton drove to target. they got the kids out of the car and went into target. they grabbed some lollies and some popcorn and drinks and then went to the check out and left.

once they got back they made the popcorn and then started watching the movie. by the time the movie had finished both the twins were asleep because it was 3pm.

ar: awww they're so cute.
q: let's go put them in my bed ahaha

aria and quinton picked up the twins and took them into quintons room and put them to bed. they went back downstairs and into the kitchen. aria leaned over the counter so that she could talk to the other boys

ar: what are you doing guys.
no: staying away from you
q: hahahaha
ar: why what's wrong with me
no: if you ever have kids you're gonna be crazy
ar: i won't be. i'm gonna be as cool as a cucumber.
no: hmmm sure.

aria walked over and playfully punched noah on the arm. a couple of hours later it was 5pm and aria had to go home. she said by to the boys and then quinton helped her take the twins out to the car. quinton kissed aria and then told her he will be over later tonight. aria got in the car and drove the twins to evelyn and ashers house and then went back to her apartment and went to bed.