forever

quinton always knew in his heart that he would marry aria one day and the recent events of her coma have put a lot of things into perspective for him. The first thing he knew he needed to do was ask her mum. Quinton drove to jenna's house and basically jumped up the stairs.

q: Hey jenna, how have you been?
je: delightful thank you for asking. what brings you here?
q: well recent events have put a lot of things into perspective starting with the fact that i don't ever want to lose Aria-
je: yes quinton. of course you can.
q: but i didn't even ask.
je: i can see how much love my daughter has for you and no one would make her happier then you so yes you can marry her.

quinton hugged jenna and thanked her a million times before leaving and driving back to sway. When he got back he asked the boys if they could help him set an engagement and they jumped ontop of quinton shouting and screaming like girls.

the next few days went by in a blur for quinton, he didn't even know what he was doing half the time. He asked cynthia and anna to take aria out to get her nails and hair done, while he went to get the ring.

ar: so what's the special occasion.
cy: nothing we just really missed you while you were ya know in a coma so we thought we would spend some time with you doing what we use to do.
ana: yeah, let's go.

aria got her nails done like this:

and a few brown highlights in her hair, the girls then went and watched a movie before going back to the apartment

the next day quinton picked aria up and drove a fancy restaurant for dinner, they had some food and then quinton told aria to close her eyes. he guided her out to a balcony and when she opened her eyes she saw this

 he guided her out to a balcony and when she opened her eyes she saw this

Arias jaw dropped to the floor and ran over and hugged quinton. she started laughing and tears fled out of her eyes.

q: Aria the first day i met you, i wasn't to sure you even liked me but after all these years i learnt that that's just a bit of your personality.

aria laughed and wiped her eyes.

q: you were my first love and i will always intend for you to be my last. after recent events i didn't expect to feel so empty and lonely without you by my side but it put into perspective that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Aria Maxis will you be my forever and marry me?

Quinton got down on one knee and pulled out the ring

aria stared at the ring and then pulled quinton up and kissed him on the lips

ar: yes, yes a million times yes.

quinton slipped the ring onto her finger and then kissed her.

All their friends came out from the restaurant and congratulated them on the engagement.

cy: Aria! Im so happy for you.
ar: Did you know?
cy: this was the hardest thing to keep from you.

Cynthia holds up her phone and ashley is on facetime.

as: Oh aria, i saw the whole thing. im so proud of you.
ar: Ash! i miss you so much!!

Everyone celebrated the special occasion and then quinton and aria went back to his house and went to bed.