day in the life

The next morning Aria woke up and grabbed her camera. Today she was filming a day in her life because she didn't have a clue of what else to do.

ar: Hey guys welcome back to my channel. so it's currently 7:16am, i have a class at 7:45am and then another one at 10:20am. So i'm gonna get ready and then do some school work.

Aria got out of bed and went into the kitchen. She made some coffee for herself and the girls and went and put it in their bedside tables for when the wake up. She went back into the kitchen and made some eggs quickly and then grabbed her computer and sat at the kitchen bench.

ar: okay so it's now around 7:43 and i'm gonna join my class soon but i'm just wearning my sweats because it's early but i will get changed later.

Aria opened up her computer and joined her class. She did a time lapse of her taking a couple of notes and then the class finished at 9:05am.

ar: Okay so i've got around an hour until my next class and the girls haven't woken up yet so i think i'm just gonna get ready and maybe call quin.

Aria gave the camer a thumbs up and then went into her bedroom ensuite and had a quick shower. She did a small shower routine and then got out and did some natural makeup. She got changed into her outfit and then showed the camera.

Outfit:

ar: I finished getting ready and i still have loads of time so i'm gonna call quinton and see if he wants to come over

ar: I finished getting ready and i still have loads of time so i'm gonna call quinton and see if he wants to come over. He's probably just gonna sleep but that's fine.

aria put her camera down and then called quinton.

ar: Hey quin.
q: hey babe
ar: Did you wanna come over ? i have a class at 10:20am, but you can just sleep.
q: Sure, I will see you soon.
ar: see ya.

ar: Okay i just called quinton and he's coming over now and we might go out for lunch or something. But i'm gonna check if the girls are awake and then maybe make an iced coffee.

Aria walked into anna's room and she was sitting on her bed scrolling through tiktoks.

ana: MORNINGGGG
ar: Morning! you seem happy
ana: I'm always happy
ar: and i love that about you.

Aria filmed a tiny bit of her hanging out with anna and then went to cynthias room. she wasn't awake so harry set her camera up infront of cynthias bed and then jumped ontop of her.

ar: It's 10 wake up sleepy head.
cy: i'm up, i'm up.

cynthia hugged aria and gave her a kiss on the cheek before pushing her out of the room.

Aria went into the kitchen and made a smoothie and then spoke to the camera for a bit. It was now 10:15 and quinton was knocking on the front door.

ar: I missed youuuu.
q: i missed you too

Aria hugged quinton and then kissed him before bringing him into her bedroom and grabbing her computer.

Quinton laid down in her bed and scrolled through tiktok. Aria joined her class and took some notes. quinton made a tiktok of her doing her class and she got really shy and awkward.

tiktok:

(the 5th, and 6th one)

After her classes quinton was still on tiktok so she just snuggled up next to him and cuddled him. They stayed like that for a bit before asking

ar: did you wanna get some lunch?
q: Sure, let's go.

Aria picked up her blog camera and grabbed her keys and phone before heading out the door with quinton. they drove to a cafe in downtown La and aria blogged their lunch.

ar: can i please get a steak burger with some chips? and an iced tea
waiter: sure! and you?
q: uhm i will get a chicken burger with chips and a coke thanks.

the waiter left and aria and quinton talked about everything that is going on.

Ar: how's all the new stuff coming?
q: it's going good i'm excited for it to come out.
ar: me too! i'm so proud of you q.
ar: thanks Babe. but look at everything your doing.

Aria kissed quinton and then clogged the food coming out to them. They ate their lunch and quinton paid and then they left the cafe. When they were leaving Paparazzi came up to them and asked them a couple of questions.

pap: how are you guys going?
ar: we're going good thanks for asking.
q: i think we saw you yesterday?
ar: yeah you guys are like tracking us.
pap: Well everyone keeps asking for you so i'm giving them what they want.
pap: How's the relationship going
q: it's going good. we are trying to keep it off social media because we don't want it to be ruined.
ar: yeah we thought that was best, but from time to time we do post a bit.
pap: Ueah i have been seeing comments that people think you aren't together anymore.
ar: no we are together we just aren't posting that much together haha.
pap: So how's ashley? We haven't seen you guys together that much. has something happened between you two.
ar: Never! we are always talking. She moved over to paris so obviously we can't see each other that much but yeah i definitely miss her.
Pap: i hope you do soon. How about you quinton. Everyone's excited for your new announcements.
Q: yeah i'm really excited to tell everyone!

Aria and quinton talked to the paparazzi for a bit more and then left and went back to arias apartment.

When they got back Aria made some tiktoks with cynthia and anna and then went into her room were quinton was sleeping. She sat down at her vanity and set her camera up.

ar: Hey guys so i have to be a bit quiet because quin is sleeping but i wanted to inform you that yes we are still together and yes i'm still friends with ashley and kendall i have just been so busy lately that i don't see kendall as often and obviously ash is in Paris. But i thought i would just inform you about berything that has been happening. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this day in my life. I'll see you all another time. bye.

Aria ended the video and then got into so pajamas and went to bed next to quinton.