i love you

Aria was at Kendalls house helping her with some last minute new york show stuff and it was getting pretty late so she had to leave.

ar: bye ken, I'll see you tomorrow                                                                                                                                   ken: I love you, drive safe

aria hugged Kendall and then starting driving to sway. she called Quinton on the way,

ar: hey quin, I just finished with Kendall so I'll be there soon.                                                                           qu: okay, I'll be waiting-

BANG!!

the phone cuts off as Aria was going through an intersection and a crazy driver hit her. Aria wasn't sure what happened next she could hear people talking but she couldn't move. She could  hear the ambulance sirens and police sirens. She could also hear Quinton and Cynthia talking and panicking.

ambu: ok sweetie, can you tell me your name.

aria tried talking but nothing came out, she tried so hard but no one could hear her.

ambu: PATIENT IS UNRESPONSIVE SHE NEEDS TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW.

Aria felt like screaming and telling everyone that she was here but she couldn't move at all. they last words she heard was Quinton saying everything will be okay and the everything went black.

- 15 hours later -

Aria woke up in a hospital room with tubes and machines all around her, she saw Quinton sleeping on the couch next to her.

ar: Quinton, Quinton.

there was no response, she tried again but he couldn't hear her. Aria didn't know what was happening but she wanted this nightmare to be over and done with.

hours and hours went by and aria laid there helpless and unable to move, Quinton was now by her side holding her hand waiting for her to wake up.

qu: come on A, I know you're there please just wake up, I need you.

aria wanted so badly to just reach out to him and hug him but she couldn't.

a few hours later a nurse came in to talk to Quinton and arias mum were there as-well.

nu: im sorry to inform you but Aria is in a severe coma and we are not sure whether she's gonna wake up.

in that moment aria couldn't even comprehend what was happening, if she can't wake up she can't talk to anyone or do anything. she watched out of the corner of her eye as Quinton broke down in tears and her mum spoke to the nurse about more information and then comforted Quinton.

nu: I think its best if you just talk to her and let her know your here. she may not be able to talk to you but it's possible she can hear you.                                                                                                                    
mu: thank you, ill go call her friends.

Quinton walked over to aria and sat down next to her.

qu: baby, I don't know if you can hear me right now, but im here and I will stay here everyday and overnight. Please just wake up for me, I need you and I love you.

Quinton gave aria a kiss on the forehead and sat down next to her holding her hand.  As time went on loads of arias friends came in and spoke to her.

cy: Aria we miss you so much, please just hold on because we all know you can make it out of this if you keep holding on and when you're out we'll all be waiting for you.

ana: I know you can hear me aria so please just know that we are all here and we miss you and we need you.

Kendall walked in crying and sat down and hold arias hand.

ken: Hey A, I really miss you and I want you to know that I'll be here everyday haha, I-i told you to drive safe haha

Kendall stood up and walked out knowing she couldn't see aria like this anymore.

arias mum came in with Ashton, Evelyn and the twins.

mu: hey sweetie, we're all here and we want you to know that we are gonna wait here until you wake up, so please hold on and I know you can get through this.

ash: Hey ar, its ash here I really want you to wake up because so many people in this world need you, Ashley flew over as soon as she found out, we all need you ar, especially mum and I. I love you.

ev: hey ar, I want you to know that we all love you and whatever happens we will be here the whole way.

a few days went by and Ashley finally landed and came to the hospital. as soon as she saw aria she couldn't hold back the tears she ran over and hugged her so tight.

as: oh A, I can't believe this happened to you, I flew over as soon as I heard and I knew that I couldn't let you go through this by yourself, heh I found out I'm pregnant, I was gonna call you but y'know this happened. Ar, I want my child to grow up knowing who you are and being around you 24/7 everyone needs an aria in their life.

Ashley went over and comforted Quinton and he congratulated her on the pregnancy.

so many more people had been coming in and visiting aria as time went by but she just couldn't talk to them.