Facebook/POV

Conner Stoll has Posted a Video

LOOOL! LEO GOT TOLD!

~ Comments ~

Leo Valdez: Not funny. She may be Poseidon's kid, but she is FIERY!

Faith Jackson: Yeah, yeah. Praise me later, Leo. She's your GIRLFRIEND?

Leo Valdez: Before, Faith! I told you!

Frank Zhang: Guys, if you're gonna argue, take it to PM or do it face to face. We feel uncomfortable watching you guys fight.

Faith Jackson: Sorry, Frank.

Private message between Leo and Faith

Leo: Sooo... where do we start?

Faith: At the fact that you were basically CHEATING on me!

Leo: How was I supposed to know she thought that? And WERE?

Faith: You told her you loved her! Any girl would think that as soon as you say that, Leo!

Leo: Look, Faith, I love YOU. But WERE?

Faith: Because I was easy to get? Leo, I've liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. Did you see me and forget the girl you swore on the River Styx to? And, yes Leo, WERE. We're over.

Leo Valdez is typing

Faith Jackson has Logged off

Leo's POV

I feel my heart break into a milion pieces after she logged off. The tears are rolling down my cheeks, and soon I'm sobbing so hard my throat hurts. Already, I'm aching for Faith. Heck, I'd even settle for Calypso right now.

My siblings crowd around me, but I insist they just leave me alone. I wanna go see Faith, but I don't think she'll welcome me..

I do the only other thing that comes to mind, and lay face first on my bed, sobbing into my pillow. It's a bummer to know that I can fix almost everything... except a broken heart.

He laughed bitterly at the thought. The boy who'd cheated against death and come back to life couldn't heal a broken heart. How pathetic.

Faith's POV

I scowl at Percy, as he tries to sit next to me. When he sees my scowl, he gulps and sits back on his bunk. "Maybe you and Leo will work things ou--"

"I broke up wih him." I growl.

He stares at me in shock. "When?"

"Five minutes ago."

"Faith..." He sits beside me, and puts an arm around my shoulder.

I thank him by soaking his shoulder with my tears. He doesn't complain or say anything, just lets me hug him and cry on his shoulder. "I don't deserve a brother like you." I sob, as he kisses my head.

"Of course not, but you have me anyway." Percy says, making me crack a smile.

"Oh, so vain. Don't praise yourself like Apollo." I sniffle.

"Eh.. we'll see." Percy chuckles.

*~**~*

I've suddenly become obsessed with Solangelo.. so the next chapter shall be completely drama free.. it will be filled with Solangelo fluffiness...

Did you know that the ship Solangelo basically means sun angel.

It is beautiful...