Facebook/POV

Percy Jackson Has Updated His Status

Leo Valdez... When I get my hands on you...! And, Faith, honestly?... Just really? Wait.. Where are you guys?

~ Comments ~

Faith Jackson: AHHH! HE CAUGHT MEEHHH....

Leo Valdez: Leo Valdez not to the rescue!

Piper McLean: -_-

Fairh Jackson: My hero... -_-

Leo Valdez: Ooooo! A whale!

Piper McLean: -~-

Leo Valdez: Fancy whale..

Jason Grace: I'M SO FANCY! YOU ALREADY KNOWW.

Percy Jackson: No. And, Leo, if you wanna come get Faith she's at Bunker 9...

Faith Jackson: I REFUSE TO BE YOUR BAIT FOR LEO

Faith Jackson: NOOOO! LEO GO AWAYY! It's a trap D:

Frank Zhang: ...what actually happened?

Jason Grace: Leo made out with Faith and Percy saw.

Frank Zhang: I didn't need to know that....

Piper McLean: WHY IS PERCY BRINGING LEO AND FATIH INTO THE APHRODITE CABIN?!?!

Piper's POV

Percy shoves Leo before the Aphrodite boys, and Faith is shoved before the girls. After that, Percy leaves and gives the thumbs up to Leo.
"Piper... Have mercy on us..." Faith begs, and I finally get what Percy wanted.
"You're dating Leo?" I smirk, as the girls tie her to The Chair.
"Apparently." She murmurs, as we get straight to it.
We slightly curl her hair, and tie it in a high cheerleader-like ponytail on the back of her head. We hear screaming from the bathroom, and giggle. All but Faith, who pales.
"Don't worry, Faith." Drew giggles. "He's ok."
We threw some clothes at her, and when she refuses to wear them, we force her into them.
Faith screams in the process, LEO yells through, "FAAIIITTTHHHHH!! Don't die on me!"
Faith shivers, as we shove her into the sunset orange bikini. She actually looks quite nice in it.

Drew's POV

Faith looks so sexy in that bikini. It's so nice on her. Then, we slip a pair of hot-pink Hawaiian shorts and a matching button-up shirt.
"Never thought I'd say this, but you look prettier than me!" I squeal, as Leo is shoved out of the bathroom.

Faith's POV

Leo looks hot... Like so hot. Literally, and handsomely. A red hoodie hangs loosely around his shoulders, and a matching pair of red swimming shorts.
"By the looks of things, we're going to the beach. Let's go, beautiful." Leo scoops me up in his arms bridal style, and takes me to the beach.