POV (only POV sorry!)

Leo's POV

She's beautiful. She's perfect. I love her.
As soon as I get to the beach, I sit Faith on the sand, throw my hoodie onto the ground and dive into the warm, summer sea. I hear her laugh, and turn around to face her. What I see blows my mind:
She unbuttons her shirt, and reveals a bikini top, then her shorts, revealing bikini bottoms. Gracefully, she walks into the water. She dives into the water, and when she doesn't come up, I laugh. Suddenly, she's behind me, and jumps on my back.
"Whoa!" I gasp as she pulls me underneath the water. I find out I can breathe, and kiss Faith.
She giggles, and swims down deeper. I follow, look back, and notice why she's swimming.
"Is that Percy?" I ask.
"Yeah." She answers, stopping when we're out of the of sight of Percy. "Maybe he's here with Annabeth."
"How about we give them a scare." I smirk, pulling Faith to the surface.

Percy's POV

I sit on the sand with my beautiful Wise Girl, Annabeth. We sit and eat chocolate covered strawberries, while watching the perfect sunset at the beach.
"Isn't this where you sent Leo and Faith?" Annabeth asks.
"Yeah. But there's no guarantee that we got the same piece of beach." I say.
"Then why are there clothes over there?" Annabeth says sweetly, batting her eye lashes at me.
"Uhhh..." She cuts me off with a peck on the lips.

Leo's POV

We swim around, where they can't see us, and come out on shore just out of sight. Faith crouches, sneaking closer and closer, and I follow her lead. When we get near enough to them, Faith signals for me to stop. I watch as a massive wave washes over the Percabeth team.
Then, Faith grabs my hand, and we sprint before they can look at us.
When we reach camp, we double over in laughter as we hear Percy and Annabeth screaming at the water, or Poseidon. This just makes us laugh harder. We end up laughing so hard it hurts.