Facebook

Will Solace has Updated his Status - feeling in love with Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo I think I fell in love with you and it feels great! Sorry if this embarrasses you :*

~ Comments ~

Leo Valdez: I ship it!! SOLANGELO!

Jason Grace: YES! WILLICO SOLANGELO!!!

Piper McLean: .....?

Faith Jackson: *Nose bleed*

Percy Jackson: WOO!!

Nico di Angelo: You're gay, too? :O

Percy Jackson: Wait.. you're...?

Nico di Angelo: .....

Percy Jackson: You're...?

Annabeth Chase: Percy, leave it.

Percy Jackson: Okie.

Will Solace: Nico...?

Nico di Angelo: ?

Will Solace: Please meet me by the Apollo cabin?

Nico di Angelo: Mk.

Nico's POV

I walk to the Apollo cabin, but am suddenly grabbed from behind by a set of strong hands.

"Oh, gods!" I yelp.

"It's just meeee!" Will Solace laughs, squeezing me tight.

"What's up with you, Will?"

"I just realised I'm in love with you, and it feels so good." Will laughs, spinning around and bringing me with him in a circle.

"I'm gonna nose bleed if you say that again." I groan, my head lulling back onto Will's shoulder.

"Did you realise anything?" Will asks.

"That Percy is taken and doesn't like me the way I like him, and that I don't even like Percy like that anymore and that you are the best person I have ever met." I turn around and kissed Will, aiming for his lips and hitting a bullseye.

Will kisses me back, and smiles from between our lips.

Will pulls away as soon as we hear screaming. I look to see the seven, plus Faith (who seems to be avoiding Leo by standing beside the furthest away person, which is Frank). I scowl at them all, but when I look up at Will, he's laughing.

"Is this a joke?" I ask, slightly hurt.

"Of course not." Will says softly, pulling me close again, and hugging me.

I smile, and I hug him back.

Percy Jackson has Updated her Status

When your sister's ex-boyfriend knocks on the door of your cabin with some white roses while you're walking around in a pair of boxers... and you whack him on the head a few times.

~ Comment ~

Leo Valdez: Why the hell did you even answer the door?

Percy Jackson: I thought it was Annabeth.

Faith Jackson: I doubt Annabeth would've enjoyed the view... And when was Leo at the cabin?

Percy Jackson: While you were in the shower.

Jason Grace: Ohh.. So that's why Leo ran screaming around camp with roses in his hair.

Hazel Levesque: Am I the only one who's concerned that Percy wouldn't mind Annabeth seeing him with no clothes?

Leo Valdez: Maybe because Annabeth has already seen it.

Annabeth Chase: ...

Percy Jackson: ...

Jason Grace: Oh, my gods! She has!

***

Sorry it's so short 😞 I've had some serious Writer's Block and I can't think about stuff to write... Well, here's a shorty for you guys. Sorry it's been so long.