Chapter 4 ~ Hello, from an old friend

"So, first order of business-" Raven took charge as her and Katherine sat in the back of a taxi, driving past The Grill in Mystic Falls.

"Going to see Stefan" Katherine interrupted, gazing out of her window.

"Uh, no" Raven shook her head dismissively.

"Uh, yes" Katherine argued, turning to her "If I'm going to help you kill Rebekah, I want to Stefan first"

"...fine" Raven sighed as they pulled up, outside the Boarding House.

"Who's is that ugly campervan?" Katherine laughed.

"Mine" Raven snarled, slamming the taxi door.

"Oh-" Katherine winced awkwardly "It'd be better in pink" she shrugged.

Katherine approached the door, knocked and then waited patiently. Raven laughed, frowning a little before swinging open the door with her magic and waltzing straight on in.

Katherine stood taken aback by this.

"What? I live here" Raven shrugged, dumping her bags down.

Katherine stepped in hesitantly and peered around for any signs of Stefan.

"Boys, I'm home" Raven called out to Katherine's disgust.

Stefan and Damon both appeared form opposite ends of the living area, like 2 dogs desperate for a bone.

Their expressions both changed to a threatened frown upon seeing Katherine Pierce.

"Why is she here?" Damon pointed rudely.

"Hi Stefan" Katherine ignored Damon, smiling at Stefan and waving a little.

"Katherine" Stefan acknowledged.

"To answer your question Damon, I enlisted her to help me find and kill Rebekah and to help kill anyone who stands in my way" Raven replied nonchalantly.

"And you thought Katherine was the best person to help?" Damon exclaimed "I've already said I'd help you!"

"I can't trust you to get the job done. Whether you like to admit it or not, you let your emotions get in the way Damon" Raven declared.

"Pfft" Damon laughed, insinuating that he thought Raven was being ridiculous and lying.

"Okay" Raven nodded approaching him and placing a hand on his chest "I slept with Klaus and Kol"

Damon's expression dropped in disappointment and both Katherine and Stefan looked at each other in shock.

"Still want to help me now?" Raven whispered, knowing Damon would be hurt by this.

"Sorry, you what?" Katherine interrogated, placing her hand on her hip.

Raven rolled her eyes and tutted "Please, it's not like you haven't slept with your fair share of bad decisions"

"So you're admitting it was wrong?" Stefan confirmed, believing their was hope for Raven.

That hope was shattered when Raven smiled "I mean it certainly didn't feel wrong"

Damon huffed, trying not to show visible upset and instead poured himself a drink.

"What do you want? Rebekah isn't here, so why are you?" he grunted.

"I live here, Damon" reminded Raven.

"And I wanted to see Stefan" Katherine pouted seductively, caressing his arm.

Stefan moved his arm away and approached Raven instead.

"Katherine won't help you. She doesn't help anyone. She only uses people to benefit her" Stefan warned.