Shatternus, The Fallen God (Origins); The return of the hero from the ashes

Alola Region _ Aether Paradise - 1 hour after Ash woke up

We locate ourselves once again at the root of the Aether Foundation, as the day was now a bit more prominent than before, courtesy of Solgaleo, which was doing all that it's possible thanks to the constant growing power of Shatternus and his control over the seasons... but now that wasn't the issue of here, as a trio of adults from the same Foundation were now at a certain room, looking now at an empty bed that was at the room.

*Sighs* "This kid doesn't know about self care, doesn't he?" Lusamine said while being in some way frustrated, as she could only restrain herself to be calm, knowing at the situation that this time our trainer gone out without them knowing.

"Hmph, such negligence from our 'Top' Ultra Guardian to rest I see... Not to say that this time his location it's completely a mystery, not leaving anything to think about his location" Faba added to the comment of his boss, as Lusamine held a bit her front in the same expression.

"Actually~" But Zyra seemed to be a different story, getting the attention from both her boss and assistant, as Zyra later took out a note from her lab coat, showing it to Lusamine "He did left this behind for us"

Lusamine said nothing as she took the note, opening it to read it... and indeed it was Ash's letter... at least a bit resumed of what he was telling.

<< Lusamine, Faba, Zyra and Oak

I know that some of you are making very great efforts to make me recover from my illness and also to try to help me and protect me from the danger of confronting the Ultra Beasts in my actual condition... But I'm sorry, I cannot simply stay put and do nothing if the world it's at stake.

You might be asking or searching for me... but there's no need to, I'll reunite back with you until I get what I need from the other places I went before Alola and I need to confront the main one responsible for all this...

Sorry for all my friends and you as well, but what it is this situation, I cannot simply stay still like an idiot and useless trainer when this matter it's part of my duties of my kind... Don't worry, I didn't take all my Pokémon with me, I did take a few, but I left a few with you in case you needed some reinforcements.

Tell the rest that I'll be back as soon as I can and by any means, after this travel I promise you all that after this I won't try to run off again... But I'm also going to explain something brief.

Arceus and the Creation Trio... It might be sooner or later that the truth of what it's happening might be revealed to all of you once and for all, and If there's the possibility that the others return from the past before I do... then tell them the truth and wait for me until I get back with all the resources I need to stop this... once and for all.

Please be safe and be on guard... There might be a possibility that my actions right now might triggered "Him" to act upon you... and I don't think It'll be something simple like a small group of Ultra Beasts... so be careful and please, don't let anyone hurt you, if it happens, then it'll be me the one who would be regretful of not being there with you to protect you.

With anything to say, be safe until I get back...

With sincere forgiveness and care

Ultra guardian, Ash Ketchum >>

'Him?' the three adults were caught a bit intrigued about the specific line of the "responsible" of the chaos, being mentioned as a male... but not completely explained if it was human or Pokémon... but it then clicked in their minds.