Meeting the U. Guardians' gang; Return to Azoth... Another lover and Fiancee?!

Kanto Region - Frontier Pokelantis Ruins

We locate ourselves back at Kanto's frontier, as we see ourselves observing a certain ruin entrance, which had a certain ship of a huntress we all know parked besides, as we now transport ourselves to its insides, as while we are having a sight of it's inner ruins, we were getting closer to many footsteps sounds that were getting closer as well as they were getting deeper.

The sounds stopped after some minutes, getting us to get inside an ancient room of the ruins that had a significant statue that could only be described as one form... a tomb and reminiscent of an ancient ruler.

'This type of places always gives me disgusting memories' We hear a female thought being said as the woman wasn't pleased at all to be present, neither convinced of being in such place, the woman observing the statue as she was analysing every sin...

'This type of places always gives me disgusting memories' We hear a female thought being said as the woman wasn't pleased at all to be present, neither convinced of being in such place, the woman observing the statue as she was analysing every single detail she had in hand.

Who was she? Well, this woman was clearly sent here by a certain corrupted god in order to fulfill a request from the same being, this as the pretext of not being useful for the upcoming moments right now but either way she wasn't in the actual mood for a battle or something similar at the moment, making it now as in some way a job she kind of enjoy... pouching ancient ruins.

In other words, J was basically having her own time right now in front of the very statue that was risen upon her, J having a clear critical sight upon it.

'This was really the taste of this guy? Hmph so full of himself I'm going to admit it' J thought to herself as she later noticed something on top of a pedestal that was put in front of the statue, having a familiar look that made her think of it.

'It really looks like a pokeball... just made out of rock' She thought this as she later tried to get a hold on to it... but thanks to something Shatternus told her, she resigned of doing so 'By how that monster said, it's best if I don't get my hands upon it' So she thought of a better solution.

Thanks to the multiple kinds of gadgets she had in hand, she used one of her gauntlets to lift it up, having installed in it an anti gravity system that permits her grab onto something without touching it, of course if it was the case of something small, which helped in this situation.