Chapter 2

Candice took the drink from Nina she knew that it was definitely time to cut her best friend off. She needed to go home and sleep off everything she had just drank. "Neens lets calls the party done babe you need to get home."

Paul walked over to them he knew that Nina was in no condition to drive. Not like this.."Phoebe and I will get her back to her condo." He put his arm around her helping her to walk.

"Leave me alone i can walk."

Phoebe had grabbed there stuff and walked over to the two. She knew that Nina wouldn't be to good in the morning. "No you can't neens your stumbling which is why Candie took your drink. Lets get you home your gonna have one hell of a hangover." They would deal with that when it came but for now they needed to get her home.

"I'll help end things and stuff here get her home." She knew that maybe she should have waited to bring up certain topics up when it was only her and Nina instead of around all her friends. "It's my fault i brung up Ian and him having Alina more and she started drinking. Saying she as to sober to that conversation. We already know how much she hates Nikki. Go i got it."

--
Candice was shutting down the party. She went over to Joseph and Ian who were talking. She needed to make sure that everyone was gone before she left. It's the least she could do since Nina planned the entire thing. "Everything is shutting down, and why the hell are y'all still here don't you both have wives," She was sure that they had better things that they could have been doing.

"Now your talking to me." Ian didn't think that Candice was ever going to talk to him considering that she was angry with him because of how things had ended with Nina. 

"I'm not the one that fucked up you did not me. Which is why she keeps disappearing she doesn't want to be in Atlanta work is keeping her here." She knew that things were going to keep Nina in Atlanta and she knew that Nina didn't want to  be around him. She didn't want her daughter around him. She knew that Nina was slowly moving on and she was happy for her. She wanted her best friend to be happy to get to be with someone that understood what she wanted and why.  "And Alina she is perfectly fine with raising her alone. And we all know. It she's pissed she really wanted to slap the hell out of Nikki. Better keep them apart. When she is finally over you it will be better for all of us."
--
Phoebe used Nina's keys unlocking her door while Paul carried her in. He went and layed her in her bed and Phoebe sat her up. She knew that tonight had been a lot for her. "Nina are you ok?" She sat next to Nina while Paul put a garbage near the bed knowing that their was a good chance that she was going to start throwing up and was going to need the garbage for safety measures.

"Why couldn't he just wait for me why did he have to go and marry her." Her past relationship with Ian had given her a lot of issues and she was still healing. And now while she was scared to be loved she loved him and she was scared that she was going to get hurt again. "He gave me trust issues i can't even be happy now."

Phoebe wrapped her arms around her friend she knew that she was going through it. But she was happy to hear that she was trying to move on. "Nina."

"I embarrassed myself, i just proved that i' doing horrible, i can't take it. I was trying to be nice to even her today i seen the ring on her finger and i just walked away. I just wanted to wait till Alina was here before doing a wedding why couldn't he just wait for me. He thought i only wanted to merry him for the baby. That was not true." Him not trusting her and doing what he did had messed up back. And she was trying to heal she was trying to not be scared of being loved. "Now i have someone else and i'm too scared of being hurt."

"Neens." She wanted her best friend to be able to move on and she hated that her past haunted her. As much as she wished that she could do something. She knew that it was only a matter of time.