Nina was getting ready to go get Alina but Nate was distracting her. "I gotta go"

He had his arms wrapped around her waist and he was kissing her neck. "I don't want to let you go."

Nina pulled away from him turning to look at him. "I'll be back i just have to go get her before they call Ian to get her."
--

Nina arrived at her parents pent. She knocked on the door Edna and her mom coming to open the door. "Hey."

They opened the door letting her walk in. "She just woke up all her stuff is in her bag."

Alex walked over with Robyn he had thought. that his sister would have been here sooner than that. "What took you so long?"

Nina rolled her eyes she knew her brother was worried about her. "No reason. Reading over my script. Movie was a good deal. Was trying to memorize me lines."

Her dad walked in with Alina. She knew her daughter was anxious to see her. "Nikolina."

"Hi Dad." Nina went and took Alina from her dad. "Hi princess." She felt her head seeing that she was feeling better.  She was happy for that. "Anything else happen?"

"Her fever cleared." Kamon promised he knew his daughter was worried but everything was fine.

"She's fine Nina."

"I'm her mother i am just worried." Nina was always going to worry when it came to her daughter and nothing was going to change that.

"We understand Nina."

"You need to let her see her father Nina." Micheala was well aware that Nina didn't want that but she knew that it was time.

Nina nodded she knew and she would but she needed to figure somethings out first. "I will i promise but i have things on my mind and being near Nikki is not one of them."

"Baby."

"Mom i can't i have to go."

"I know that you don't want to but think of how she will beneift from it."

Nina scoffed she didn't want to hear that not right now especially wheneverything she did was for her daughter. "She is all i ever think about he didn't think about her before he got married i couldn't just jump into a relationship like he did. I know he is her father but just like she has another mother figure she also has another father figure Nikki has made it clear how she feels about me and how much she doesn't want me to be around him and if she makes a play for my daughter my retaliation is not my fault. They ruined me its wrong for me to call off an engagement buf its ok for him to get married not even a year later."

"Nina you dont have to care about what anyone says to you just focus on Alina."

"What do you think I've been doing the last few months. I don't care to grieve but i do care about what my daughter sees or hears as she grows up." She didn't care her life was getting better and she wasn't going to let anyone not even them ruin that. 

"Ok."

==

Hi everyone i would like to ask if y'alk would join my facebook group the link is in my profile conversations i am going to start posting spoilers and such there as well as new books that are to come i have already posted several pictures of new books I'm working on

And yes more Nate and Nina is coming i now have three books for them