Chapter 1

This will lowkey probably be the longest chapter in the book
=====
It was season 7 Ian and Kat were filming. After they were done he went to where Candice and Paul were."So have you even spoken to Nina?" Paul hoped the two would get back on good terms. If they weren't getting back together he really wanted the two to be back on good terms. It would work better for everyone.

"She hates me." He knew that he had messed up and he wished that he could fix it but he didn't know how he was supposed to.

Candice glarred at him it was no secret that she was still mad at him. She still couldn't believe what he had done. "You were pressuring her to get married before and after having the baby. She couldn't take it. Then you went and Married a close friend of hers i would hate you two."

She walked away and went to find Kat. She didn't want to talk to him she missed her best friend. And she just wanted her to come back.

"Call her." Paul suggested he knew that they both had been going through a hard time but it was never going to get better until they talked it out.

"What am i supposed to say?" He knew he messed up he knew that she would never forgive him he didn't even know where to start.

"Maybe i'm sorry it would be a good start." Paul suggested he knew that it was a long shot but they needed some kind of my friendship.

--

He was in his new house that he shared with Nikki. She had noticed that sometimes he would zone in and out. And she had always found it hard to get his attention back. "Ian your doing it again." His phone dinged Nikk went to get it." Why are you still following Nina?" She had thought that since they had broken up that he would no longer be following her or in contact with her.
-
Instagram
Nina

-Instagram Nina

Nina I've gotten tons of messages and calls and ask for interviews revolving the baby i was pregnant with

Nina I've gotten tons of messages and calls and ask for interviews revolving the baby i was pregnant with. Alina and i just wanted to say that i did not miscarry or she was not still born. I was simply staying to myself for the first year almost two years  of my daughter's life
Alina Robyn-Elizabeth Somerhalder
Born: April 7th 2014
I am done with tvd for the time being and i am going to focus on my baby I love her more than anything else in the world
I am currently in Atlanta doing a photoshoot letting her grandparents get her for the duration that they are here
--
Nate had went to the door hearing someone knocking at the door. He opened it to see Nina standing there. "Hey what are you doing here?" He hadn't expected to see her yet. And he knew that he wasn't really going to get her to see her tonight. "Aren't you hosting this get together?" He was sure that she had other things to do.