Nina was sitting in her condo with Nate Alina was in her room sleeping. Nate looked down at Nina who was cuddled against him her eyes already starting to droop. "You falling asleep?"

Nina nodded slightly she was sure she was going to fall asleep before the movie ended. "Very good chance of me going to sleep."

There was a knock at the door Nina groaned and stood up. Nate looked over to her knowing who was probably at the door. "I'm going to go and check on Alina."

"Ok." Nina nodded. She went and opened the door seeing that it was Ian. 

 "What are you doing here?" Nina asked. She had hoped that he was going to call before he stopped by randomly. 

He handed her the folder it was the papers that she had wanted. "I came to give you your papers."

She opened it seeing that Nikki had gone and signed the non-disclosure and he had signed over the condo to her. "Thanks."

"Nina i want to be able to see her." Ian knew that they had left off on a bad foot but he wanted to be able to see Alina more.

Nina nodded she knew that he needed to see her. But she had to think about everything. "You will be able to see her but i do not know if i can trust her around Nikki,"

"Nina."

Nina sighed shen was happy for him and she wanted him to be happy, But she needed to consider a few things before she did this. "I don't care that you married her congrats i don't care i've moved on with my life. Its her i don't trust her and i don't plan on it anytime soon."

"What did she do?"

"That's my business just know she gave me reasons not to trust her. That is all you need to know. Just give me a couple days i'm on a schedule with her and i really don't want it to change you'd have to keep to it."

"Alright."

"I have to finish reading this scene thanks for signing the papers." But right now she didn't have anything else she wanted to say to him. 

He nodded. She smiled closing the door. "You ok?"

Nina turned to see Nate walking back into the room. She was happy they were had been able to keep there relationship a secret still. "I still don't know how we managed this as long as we did."

"Because we have been taking the measures so people don't notice us." Nate understood that she wanted privacy and he was doing everything to see to it. 

Nina nodded. She was going to be ok but she had to figure things out first. "I want him to see her i do but i can't trust her she threatened my life. They ruined my life."

"Baby your life is far from ruined." 

"I'm just scared."

"Everything will work itself out."

"I know im just worried"