I realized i published the wrong version of this chapter

---
Nina went to the pent that her parents and Ian's parents were staying at. She knocked on the door she just wanted to make sure that her daughter was alright.

Edna came and opened the door she was surprised to see her. But not surprised at the same time with the call she had gotten she should have expected it. "You know that you didn't have to come here."

"I just wanted to make sure that she was alright." She woudn't be able to live with herself if something were to happen to her daughter that was her world.

She opened the door to let her walk in she was a mother so she knew how Nina felt. "Come in."

"So how is she?" She needed to know that her daughter was ok. She had seen her baby sick one time before and she had felt so helpless and she didn't like feeling like that.

"She may have a little fever nothing that we can not handle." She knew that Nina was a vey warm and bubbly person. "How are you i heard that you have been a little off?"

She scoffed rolling her eyes she didn't even need to guess who it had been that told her that. "If you heard it from your son me ignoring him and anything that he has to say does not mean that i am off it just means that i no longer care about his opinion."

"Nina." She didn't know much of what had happened between the two. She knew once they loved each other more than anything else. She hated to see how much she hated being around him now.

She didn't have nothing else nice to say about him. She was angry with him for how he had handled things and she was still healing. "I may have once loved your son but its long gone."

"You moved on." She didn't honestly need an answer she knew that Nina had changed and that she was happier it told her everything that she needed to know.

"He moved on why couldn't I." She had been through so much and he went on and got married and so she knew that she needed to move on that it was time for her to move on. "And i have plans for tonight but i need to know that she is ok and that nothing is wrong." She wouldn't be able to do anything untils he knew that her baby was ok.

"Follow me."

She followed her into the pent and seen Robyn holding Alina. She walked over smiling at her daughter. "Hi baby."

"Hi mama."

"So what did you do today?" Robyn was just curious she knew that something happened but she was not sure what it was.

"Whatever he told you is a lie." She didn't know what he told them but she sure as hell did not want to talk about it. She had snapped and it had not been pretty.

"Nina."

"I plead the fifth." She was not talking about it anything that he had told them they had no right to believe him on even if it may or may not be true.

Her brother had told her that something had happened. "Nina. Did you or did you not-"

"I don't want to talk about," She put her hand on her daughters head which was starting to get warm. She knew that she was starting to get sick and she did not like it at all. "I think she is getting sick."

"Baby she will be fine." She walked over to her daughter she knew that she was worried about her getting sick but everything was going to abe alright. "You turned out alright didn't you."

She knew tht her daughter would be fine with them she trusted them but at the same time that was her daughter. So she was naturally worried about her and that something would happen. "Momma she is my daughter i worry about her."

--
"Go home." She didn't want her daughter to spend her time without her daughter with her daughte rnot when she could be doing anything else.

"Mom."

She was not about to let her daughter spend the whole time they were here worrying about her daughter it was not happening. "Give me your phone."

Nina grabbed out her phone handing it to her. She was not sure why her mother even wanted her phone. "What are you doing?"

She made sure to mute the phone silence it before giving it to her daughter. She was not letting herd daughter spend her time that she got to do anything. Here worrying about her daughter. "Go be an adult. Your 27 go have fun Go out do something go on a date have a romantic night with your boyfriend we got her you do something other than watch your daughter love you bye." She helped her up and dragged her over to the door. "Goodbye i will see you when we are about to leave."
--
Nina had stopped at her house to grab a few things putting them in the car. Phoebe pulled up besides her. She who wanted to know what was up with her daughter. She got out the car looking at her. "Where are you going?"

"Out?" Now that her parents insisted that she be nowhere near her daughter she had plans and now she was about to go see her boyfriend.

"Where?" She knew that Nina had a new boyfriend but she had still yet to know who it was. And she wanted to know who it was.

"Can't tell you." One person find out a lot of people find out and right now she just wanted to enjoy the time that she had with him. A lot of people hated her and she didn't want them to hate him to just because he was dating her.

"You said later its later." Nina had said that she would tell her later and now that it was later she wanted to know.

"Not now Pheebs." She knew hat she told Pheebs that she would tell her later but now was not the time for her to find out.

"You also said i knew him." So if she knew him that said something else.

She didn't want to get into this because she didn't want anyone to figure it out yet. "Yeah you worked with him before we have all been in the same place on more than one occassion" She hoped that it would satisfy Phoebe for now. She didn't really want to say more not yet.

"Fine go to your boyfriend." She knew that she wasn't going to learn anything else not right now.
--
Nina knocked on the door it had been a long day for her. Nate came and opened the door letting her come in. She was happy to see him it had been a stressful day for her. "Hey."

"Everything ok?" He closed the door behind her he knew that she had been worried about Alina and if she was ok or not.

She nodded she took her jacket off hanging it up. She knew that her parents were right that Alina was going to be fine with them. "She just got a cold they did raise me as they love to tell me whenever they get her. She'll be fine." As long as that remained true she had no problems.

"Are you ok?" He knew that she often tried to deal with everything herself. And was less worried about herself and more about everyone else.

"Fine" She was alright for now their was nothing wrong yet.

"Did you eat?"

"No."

"I ordered food."

"Ok."

-
They were sitting on the couch she was laying against him they had put on a movie. "Are you sure that you are ok?"

"He upset me earlier. He wasn't supposed to show up there and everything that i have been holding in it all came out." She did feel better now that she had gotten to do that she

"Do you feel better?"

"Lots." Getting everything off her chest felt better getting to yell made her feel better.

The two continued watching the movie as Nina started to doze. Seeing her dozing he turned off the movie

She stirred slightly opening her eyes she was a little confused at the moment. "What's going on?"

"Come on you're falling asleep." He stood helping he to stand leaving the living room and heading to the room.