||2||

It was the end of the day and the two boys just got out of school.

"Reki I have to get somthing from my house I'll come over around 5. " langa said ruffling rekis hair as he started to skate away.

Reki just nodded his head and continued skating home.

"Great it should give me around 30 minutes to clean." Reki said to himself.

...

He got home  as his mom was making dinner.

"Reki how was your day?" His mom said in a cheerful tone.

"Oh, it was fine, fine if you count not understanding a thing that the teachers were saying," Reki said whispering the second part.

"What was that?" 

Reki paused for a second. " Oh .. it was nothing, anyways langas mom is out of town can he sleep over?" 

His mom just nodded her head. 

Reki went upstairs to his bedroom and looked at his room.

He started cleaning up his room. By cleaning up I ment shoving randomly things under his bed.

He  saw 2 pocket knifes on the floor

With a plain expression, he picked them up and put it in the bottom drawer pushing is to the back.

...

The redhead scanned the room. 

"Seems clean enough." 

He shifted his attention to his bag of homework on his bed.

...

Reki's Pov 

Ok first question.

An airplane flies against the wind from A to B in 8 hours. The same airplane returns from B to A, in the same direction as the wind, in 7 hours. Find the ratio of the speed of the airplane (in still air) to the speed of the wind.

What? A to B? B to A? 

Its not like we need to know this in real life. I think.

Ok I'll get skip that one.

It takes a boat 3 hours to travel down a river from point A to point B, and 5 hours to travel up the river from B to A. How long would it take the same boat to go from A to B in still water?

what's with all of these things going from A to B.

And why I slammed my head in the table.

"Reki?" I turn around to see langa sanding by the door frame.

"What are you- ... homework?" Langa asked closing the door and sitting next to me.

I just nodded my head.

3rd Pov

"Do... do you know the answers?"  Reki asked looking desperately at the blue haired boy.

"Yeah...  but your not going to pass the class if you don't know how to do it." Langa said somewhat worried. 

Reki sighed dramatically laying on langas lap 

Langas face heated up.

"C-can you help me with my homework?" Reki said embarrassed.

Langa smiled as he nodded his head.

A/N ok I don't know how to do any of this so don't expect a good answer and if it is a good answer thank google.

"Ok so Let: S be the speed of the boat in still water, r be the rate of the water current and d the distance between A and B.

d = 3(S + r) : boat travelling down river

d = 5(S - r) : boat travelling up river

3(S + r) = 5(S - r)

r = S / 4 : solve above equation for r

d = 3(S + S/4) : substitute r by S/4 in equation B

d / S = 3.75 hours = 3 hours and 45 minutes." 

During the whole explanation Reki nodded his head trying not to look dumb. 

"Did you at least understand any of that." Langa said looking at the amber eyed boy.

"N-no... sorry" Reki said in a whisper.

"Why are you sorry?" Langa asked with a confused expression

" it's just your trying so hard to explain all of this to me and I can't even get any of it." Reki said looking down.

"You have no reason to be sorry." Langa said putting his hand on Reki leg.

Reki twitched and let out a small yelp. 

"Are you ok-"

"IM FINE!" Reki said in panic.

Langa cupped rekis face and looked deep into rekis eyes.

At this point he was redder than his own hair. 

"Reki... if something's going on you can tell me... because you've just been off since well you know..." 

Reki looked down as his eyes became glossy. 

"I-if I tell you do you promise not to be mad or anything like that." 

Langa nodded his head.

Reki didnt talk for awhile he tried to and langa new that . So we waited patiently for Rekis response

" since the fight... well I've...ive been hurting myself. Wait I know it's wrong and bad but I couldn't stop!.."

Reki said  as tears started falling from his eyes. "R-Reki... " Langa didn't know what to do or say. He just gave Reki a hug not wanting to let go.

"Did you clean it?" langa said starting to get up.

reki shook his head langa walked out of the room.

Which made the redhead slightly panic. langa came back with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and cotton pads/rounds.

"sit" langa said pointing to reki's bed. reki sat down as langa kneeled in front of him.

"This might sting a bit" the bluenette started cleaning reki's arms and legs causing reki to whince every once in awhile.

"did you tell your mom?" 

reki didnt respond. 

"am i the only person you told so far?" 

reki slightly nodded his head.

"done..."

...

Tbc