||5||

Tw: Minor self-harm

"Make?" reki asked as langa dragged him out of bed. "Yep" 

the two made their way to the kitchen and Reki just stood there not really knowing what to do.

"what do you want to eat?" langa asked glancing at reki.

reki thought for a second.

"Can we make what you ate in Canada.. you said it was called..Pow- no poutine" the redhead said getting excited

"oh sure"

langa went into his fridge and grabbed some potatoes.

"ok reki can you help peel and cut these potatoes" reki nodded his head and reki started cut the potatoes as langa started making gravy.

"Langa do you want thin cut or thick cut fries?"  Langa shrugged his shoulders.

"I recommend thin cut but you can do thick cut if you want. "

reki nodded his head and started cutting the fries. 

...

every few minutes reki would pause and just stare at the knife.

Langas pov

I heard a  wincing sound and I turned around to see Reki holding his hands behind his back.

"Reki?" He avoided eye contact 

"Y-yeah?" 

Did he...

"Show me your hands" 

Reki looked away as he showed me his hands.

There were two tiny cuts in his wrist that wouldn't be noticeable unless you were looking for something.

"I'm sorry..." Reki said with his voice cracking.

"..." I  rinsed off reki's arm under the tap and started bandaging his arm iPod I decided to redo both arms just cause.

"Langa are you mad?... please say something.. anything?... p-please I'm sorry!"

...

I don't know what to feel... mad, sad, disappointed?

"I'm not mad...I think." 

"You think?" Reki asked 

I walked away and turned off the stove. 

"What do you mean you think."

I played the food and topped it with cheese curds as I slid the plate to Reki.

He looked at me with guilty eyes.

"L-Langa I didn't mean to-" 

"it's fine... we can talk more after you eat." 

as we were eating I realized I never asked reki why he started... well you know what. 

"Reki?" he looked up idmently "yeah?" 

should I ask? what if I ask and he gets upset?

"Reki... why did you start..."

reki looked away 

3rd pov

"...I... I don't know. .. I don't know if it was because I was mad at myself... or mad at others."

"r-reki"

"m-Mabey it's because I know no matter how hard I try ill never compare to you..." tears started falling from the red head's eyes.

"reki... why didn't you tell me," Langa said cupping Reki's face making him look at him.

...

"...I d-don't know... it sounded selfish of me to complain about it." 

At this point, they were both crying.

"r-reki you cant keep on doing this to yourself."  Reki looked away because he knew langa was right.

Reki took a deep breath

"Langa tomorrow can you ... Can you take all of my knives and keep them at your house?"

Langa softly smiled and nodded his head.

"Anything else that you think would help?" Langa asked.

"...Every few days could you... Mabey check on m-me ...please?"

"if it will help you." 

Langa pulled reki into a hug and they stayed like that for a few minutes.

...

eventually, the two went to bed and fell asleep cuddling

TBC 

 (pls vote )