|| 6 ||

A few days had passed and reki was in 5th hour/period, it's the only hour that langa and reki arent in the same class.

The teacher had let the student have free time for the rest of the class because they were ahead.

Reki was doodling in the sketchbook as a certain brunette walked up to him.

"Hi!" 

reki looked up to see London from a few days before. "Oh hey... um, London?"

London sat down and started talking again. "Reki I need to ask you a question."

Reki titled his head in confusion "hm?"

"Well I was wondering if you had a crush on langa"  reki's face turned redder than his hair

"W-what langa's my best friends what would make you think that?!"

London smirked 

"Good, Because if you get in the way of Langa and I , I  will personally make your life a living hell don't forget that."

Reki sat there in shock as The brunette walked away.

The bell rang and reki headed to the next class still in utter shock.

Reki's Pov

The whole lesson I thought about what London said to me. Why would she think I have a crush on langa just because he has Pretty blue hair and even prettier eyes and soft skin and he can always make someone feel better-.

Mabey she's right... Mabey I do like langa.

But why would he ever like someone like me? and even so, London likes him and he probably likes her.

and the whole making my life a living hell thing.

I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Reki are you even taking notes?" Langa asked in a concerned tone.

I shook my head Langa sighed and said he would take notes for me . 

... 

eventually I ran out of paper thought of somthing. I grabbed langa's arm and pulled up his sleeve.

Once I really what i did I looked up at Langa and I felt my face heat up. 

"Sorrry I wasnt thinking and i ran out of paper then-" I whispered but got cut off

"It's fine" Langa smiled which made my face even redder. 

I started doodling on his arm a few minutes later I looked up to see London glaring at me from across the room.

 She looks away .

... weird.

...

The bell rung and the students got dismissed just as the two boys were getting up London walked up. 

"Hey... hasegawa can you please help me with today's homework and I don't understand any of it..." London asked looking down.

Reki found this weird especially cause London typically had some of the top grades in the class 

"Oh... well I'm actually staying at langas house and helping him study...,but if you ask him then sure."

London looked at Reki dead in the eyes. "Please?" 

Reki felt awkward from the tension in the air.

"S-sure" Reki said as he started walking to the door with Langa trailing beside him. 

The three started making there way to the redheads home .

...

Tbc 

Pls vote ❤️ 

Let's try somthin 

What's the burnette planing?

Dose Reki really have feelings for Langa ?

Will you vote?

Either way no don't know (but I do) 

But if you want to know comeback next time on TOTAL DRAMA IS- i mean 'fine'