alternative endings

⚠️ TW: may contain Suicide and themes  ⚠️

1. Langa never found out

Reki kept on saying he's fine and he'll stop eventually. But he didn't.

March 12,

A boy named reki was found dead in his room with cuts all over his arms and legs. Close friends say that they didn't know what was going on...

Langa lost his inspiration to skate...
Miya lost one of the only people who cared about him...

2. Langa liked London
A month after langa and London met they ended up getting together and they were happy.

Reki was happy that langa was happy but every time he saw them together he always felt broken and worthless.
...

3. Langa didn't like reki back

Langa flipped the board over and his eyes widened. He wasn't sure what to do. Reki was one of his best friends. He loved him of course but platonically

Langa called reki and told him how he felt. Reki said it was fine and he understood but when he said it his voice was filled with sadness and hurt. After but that day the two boys became more distant. And eventually, stop talking as a whole.

4. London wasn't a person.

Reki and Langa ended up confessing their feelings a week before and ended up being happy and had the support of their family and their friends.

5. Reki didn't confess

Reki chickened out last second and never told langa his feelings.  And his feelings just grew more and more each day.  Eventually, reki and langa ended up getting together but that was a month after when langa had the courage to ask reki out.

...