Isn't it odd to you how we were just designed to love?

After a very much relaxing bath and shower, Harry brought in some bags for me that contained clothes exactly in my size

After a very much relaxing bath and shower, Harry brought in some bags for me that contained clothes exactly in my size. I look up at him in confusion. "What is this?" I say as I look inside the various designer bags with clothes inside.

He removes the towel from his lower half and I have to force myself to look away as he rummages in his drawer for boxers that he slips on. "Clothes," he states matter of factly as if I wasn't already aware of that.

"Why?" I respond. "I have my own clothes, Harry."

"I told you in the contract that I would be choosing your clothes for the time being, Beau." He says as he buttons up new pair of slacks. "Don't tell me you didn't read over that because that would be very dumb of you."

I scrunch my eyebrows. "I did read it, all of it." I retort.

"So then what's the problem?" He walks towards me shirtless. "You don't like the brand?" He was being so oblivious to what I was trying to get at.

"Harry," I begin. "You do understand that you don't own me, right? That wasn't part of the deal."

He nods. "I know?"

"You buying clothes for me makes me think that you don't actually understand that."

"Beau, don't read too much into this. You don't belong to me, but as long as you're with me I would like for you to dress the way I want you to. I'm not saying you have to wear them if you don't want to, of course." He takes the bags from me. "I can return them—" I take them back.

"No, I'll wear them." I say. I didn't want him to think I wasn't appreciative. Harry smiles faintly and walks closer to me and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Good." He walks away towards the closet where he grabs a white button up to go with his suit. He had a lot of suits. "We have reservations at ten, finish getting ready and meet me in the living room." He's about to walk out before he comes back in. "And don't forget about the vibrator in your panties." I look away to the box from last time that held the vibrator.

I sigh and take out a box from a bag. Coco De Mer. When I open it, it's black lingerie. A black silhouette lace plunging brassiere and matching black lace panties in the style of a thong. I open another box. Antropologie. This box held a black slip on dress with a slit down the thigh and lastly Saint Laurent heels in black with the YSL logo as the heel.

I decide on skipping the brassiere and put on the thong, fixing up the vibrator inside before getting dressed in everything else. I decided on putting my hair in a low bun. After I finish getting ready, I spritz on a Tom Ford perfume Rose Prick, one that Harry also chose out for me and join him in the living room where he drank a whiskey by the big window, watching the rain fall down the glass.

When he looks up, he notices me. "Remind me to return everything I have on in their boxes." I say with a nervous laugh.

Harry comes closer and shakes his head. "It's all yours, Beau."