I'm guessing you're an Aquarius

"...I just really want to see you," I say into the phone, moving my food around with my fork. I was currently on my lunch break and was on the phone with William. Since he called me late last night, he promised to call me before he went to bed so here we were, talking during my lunch break. I had trouble sleeping last night from being with Harry that I actually had to take some pills to help me sleep.

I wasn't disturbed, but I felt guilty for even putting myself in that situation and having the thoughts that I did. What made him privileged enough to think I'd cheat on my boyfriend with him was beyond me. Sure, Harry was handsome but I am in a relationship and that's the end of that. I wasn't going to meet with him anymore and as soon as I got home, I blocked his number. I know I was bound to see him around the building since he was always there, obviously I would address him kindly but I will not be attending dinners with him anymore, let alone be alone together.

"You have no idea how much I miss you, Beau." He sighs. "Hey, I'm off tomorrow. Why don't you FaceTime me when you're out of work? We can make the most out of this." I heard a slight smirk on his lips and I knew exactly what he was suggesting.

Sadly, it wouldn't be a possibility. "I'd love to," I say. "But I start my period tonight." I hear him groan into the phone.

"Well you can at least humor me, you know?" I can't imagine how hard it must be for him as it is for me. I know he likes sex, and it's hard being apart from each other.

"Hey, Beau? Roberts wants to see you." Leah says.

"Babe, I have to go, but call me whenever you can—okay? I love you." After he says he loves me too, I hang up the phone, throw the rest of my unfinished food in the trash and go towards Mr. Robert's office. "Hi, you called?" I say and as soon as I come into view, my breath hitches at the back of my throat as I see two men in his office, one happens to be none other than Harry.

"There she is!" Roberts stands up as well as the two men, Harry's dark eyes never leaving mine and I am forced to look away nervously. "Our savior, Beau." The man next to Harry stands up, he seemed to assert dominance by his stance and persona so I was inclined to believe that this was the powerful New York businessman everyone kept talking about.

Joseph Fox.

Our hands clasp together in a firm handshake. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I figure this would be a good way to get out of the limelight once and for all," he chuckles. "My apologies, this," he brings Harry up next to him, "is my son, Harry. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for him, he told me all about Issue 8 and I believe there is so much potential here."

Harry and I shake hands. "Nice to meet you," Harry says, ignoring the questioning look I was currently giving him. I was aware of Harry having money, judging by his suits, his apartment and the car he drove, but I never imagined he'd be the son of a businessman. "I hope we can work together soon." He let's go of my hand, though his fingers hover above mine for a second.

I clear my throat and look away. "Well, I can't say how excited I am for you and how much I wish to see this company grow." I was running out of breath the longer all eyes were on me, Harry's mainly. "I know you were a good choice."

"I promise we'll do our best to make you proud." Joseph speaks, a grin on his face. Once Mr. Roberts dismissed me, I make it my mission to go back to my desk, letting out a long breath.

"This is my son, Harry."

So not only did he try to get me sexually involved with him, but he brings his father into my workspace. I thought maybe he was some sort of agent that got people to help small businesses or something, I never would've thought this. But, Fox? I remember he told me his last name was Styles—did he lie to me?