Saving Tweek

Les Claypool:
I'm goin' down to South Park, going to have myself a time.

Kyle Broflovski and Stan Marsh:
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation!

Les Claypool:
I'm goin' down to South Park, going to leave my woes behind.

Eric Cartman:
Ample parking day or night, people spouting: "HOWDY, NEIGHBOR!"

Les Claypool:
I'm headin' on up to South Park, going to see if I can't unwind.

Tweek Tweak & Lizzy: Our Town is more extensive, dammit, right down to the little granite.

Les Claypool:
So come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine.

(Larsen residence)

"What do you mean, we're leaving south park?!" Millie asked

"Isn't that self-explanatory, Sweetheart?" Regina answered.

"But why are we leaving? Our whole lives are here; heck, flora was born here. You're going to be taking her away from the only home she's ever known."

Regina stopped packing for a moment then looked down at her daughter.

"Millie, this is for the best. Your grandparents finally gave me a job back in savannah; now I won't have to work two jobs, and ill be able to spend more time with you and your sister, don't you want that?"

"Of course I do; it's just this is all happening so fast. I mean, my boyfriend almost died just a few hours ago, and im going to miss all my friends and-"

Millie was interrupted by the ring of her phone. Without looking at the screen, she answered.

"Hello?"

Regina noticed how her daughter's eyes went wide when she heard the voice on the other end of the phone.

"Wha-but he seemed fine when we left the hospital?! Do the doctors even know what happened?"

After a short pause, Regina noticed Tears beginning to run down her Daughter's cheeks.

"Mamma, I need to go back to the hospital." Millie said gloomily."

"Is everything ok, Sweetpea?"

Millie wiped away a tear, turned around, and ran to the front door, and immediately ran out.

Regina tried to stop her Daughter, but Millie wriggled out of her mother's grasp and ran up the street and towards the hospital.

"Millie Larsen, you get back here, right now!" Regina shouted at her Daughter, but this was no avail as Millie ignored her mother and continued to run to the hospital.

(Hell's pass Hospital)

Butters walked up and down the hall nervously.

"Butters, what happened?!"

Butters turned his head and saw Millie running up to him.

Butters began to tear up when he heard Millie ask this.

"Millie, Tweek's dead," Butters said before breaking down, sobbing.

Millie froze as she heard this.

"B-but that's not possible; you called me a few minutes ago; he was still alive then...he couldn't have just died in the span of a few minutes, not without me being able to say goodbye."

"The Doctors said his body had become septic because the bullet that hit him was old and rusty."

Millie looked down for a moment, then back at Butters.