episode 21: the blond ferret

Episode 21:The Blond ferret

[Les Claypool]
I am going down to North Park, going to have myself a time.

[Kyle and Stan]
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation. 

[Les Claypool]
Goin' down to North Park, gonna leave my woes behind.

[Eric Cartman]
Ample parking day or night, people spouting: "Howdy, neighbor!"

[Les Claypool]
Headin' on up to North Park going to see if I can't unwind.

[Tweek & Lizzy]
Our town is more significant, dammit, right down to the little granite.

[Les Claypool]
So come on down to Nouth Park, and meet some friends of mine.

(Tweak apartment)

Tweek laid in bed and looked up at the ceiling above him.

He heard the door to his room open and listened to the voice of his friend, Kyle Broflofsky.

“Tweek, you can’t keep locking yourself away in your room. You gotta come back to school.” Kyle said as he tried his best to pull his friend out of bed.

“Why? There’s no reason to visit the outside world anymore, not since my beloved Polly left me.” Tweek replied as Kyle and stan got him out of bed.

“Oh, for goodness sake, tweek! You two weren’t Evan together that long. There’s no way your feeling this heartbroken over a girl you barley Evan knew.”

“She was the only the girl that ever took a chance on me. I blew the only chance I'll ever have for true love.”

“You didn’t do anything tweek. She's just a B-"

Kyle stopped talking when tweek tried to punch him and narrowly missed.

"Don't you dare call her that! she's an angel fallen from heaven!"

"So was Satan,tweek," Stan said.

"I'll end you, Marsh!"

Kyle, Lizzy and cartman held tweek back before he could do anything to stan.

Stan then got out two Gummy bears and put them in Tweek's mouth.

"Tweek, chew this. I promise you'll feel better after you do."

Tweek did so. Within a few minutes, he began to calm down.

"Wow. Thanks, stan. Whatever you gave me sure did the trick.
What is that stuff?"

"Its Hemp gummies. My dad made some back when we lived on that stupid farm."

"Sorry, I went crazy on you guys. It's just iv never really gone through something like this before. Polly was the first girl i have ever really liked, and now that she's gone...I'm not sure I'll ever have another girlfriend."

"Oh, C'mon tweek. Everyone who has been Dumped thinks that, but they're always wrong." Kyle said.

"Maybe for you guys that works but not for me. I'm not normal like you guys. I'm a jittering weirdo. No girl is into that."

"Your not a weirdo, Boss. When your donut puncher friends here got captured, who was it that Devised a plan to save them?" Lizzy asked.

"Me," Tweek replied.

"And who brought together a team of nobody's and background characters and made them a force to be reckoned with?"

"I did."

"And who was the hero who kicked not only Craig's ass but also took down Darth Levinson?"

"Well, technically, millie killed Levinson, but I did keep him from killing stan and wendy, and I did kick Craig's ass."

"And you flipped him off, don't forget that."

"Your right. I'm not just some tweaked out weirdo, I'm Tweek Tweak, member of Stan's crew, and if Polly doesn't like, then it's for the best then."

"That's the spirit, Tweek. Oh, before we forget, we got you a little something just to make sure you don't feel lonely." Kyle said.

"What did you get me?"

Kyle smiled.

"Show him stan."

Stan got out a small animal cage and gave it to tweek.

Tweek looked into the cage and saw Sleeping ferret with a blond streak on it's back.

"Stan, how did you get this little guy?"

"It's a girl. Big gay al found her in the mountains while he was relocating Grizzly bear Cubs. She was pretty badly beaten up. He thought an owl had attacked her. We've been taking care of her for the past few weeks at the animal sanctuary while trying to find her a home. I thought that maybe giving her to you would solve both problems."

"She's not moving to vary much, is she sick?"

"No, she's just been through a lot recently. It might take her a while before she feels comfortable around you."

Tweek looked into the cage and the ferret looked back at him.

"Does she have a name?"

"We've just been calling her Blondie."

Tweek smiled.

"Thanks, stan, I'll take good care of her."

Lizzy sniffed the air.

"Ugh tweek, how long has it been since you took a shower?" Lizzy asked.

"I haven't taken one since my break up with Polly."

"Tweek, that was two days ago."

(Later that night)

Tweek got out of the shower and noticed blondie wasn't in her cage.

"Oh my god, where did she go?!"

Tweek then heard a squeaking sound coming from the bathroom.

He followed the sound until he found his new ferret on hanging from the shower handle.

"How did you get up there?"

Tweek grabbed and noticed that she was soaking wet.

"Aw, were trying to find me?"

Tweek then petted his ferret and Dried her off.

Tweek yawned then brought her back to her cage. He was about to put her in when he decided not to.

"Ya know what, you can sleep with me tonight."

Tweek placed Blondie on the edge of his pillow and turned out the lights.

"Goodnight, Blondie"

After tweek had fallen asleep, Blondie opened her eyes and jumped off the bed and onto the floor. She then looked up at the window and clawed up the wall and cut a hole in the window with her claws then carefully climbed down into the snow. Luckily for her, the Tweak family apartment was on the ground floor.

She knew he was here. The Butcher of Babylon himsrlf. After all the years of searching, she had finally found him living almost these unsuspecting humans.

"Hello, Moira. It's so good to see you again."

She turned her head and laid eyes of her long time foe, strip the Guinea pig.

To be continued

(Sorry about this chapter is so short, iv been having a bad case of writer's block lately)