Run tweek, Run for your life!

Episode 7: Run,tweek! Run for your life!

[Les Claypool]
I'm goin' down to South Park, gonna have myself a time.

[Kyle and Stan]
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.

[Les Claypool]
Goin' down to South Park, gonna leave my woes behind.

[Eric Cartman]
Ample parking day or night, people spouting: "Howdy, neighbor!"

[Les Claypool]
Headin' on up to South Park gonna see if I can't unwind.

[Tweek Tweak]
Our town is bigger dammit, right down to the little granite.

[Les Claypool]
So come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine.

(Packer mountain)

Tweek looked through the window of Ms.McHale's jeep. When they had arrived at the foot of the mountain, Ms.McHale had suggested that he, kyle, stan, and cartman go in her jeep while the parents get in Cartman's mom's van and follow them up the mountain.

"Tweek, are you ok?" Stan asked.

"Ah..ya I guess. I just feel a little jittery, that's all." Tweek replied.

"Your always jittery, tweek," Cartman said.

"Ya but more so lately. This Mountain reminds me of my recent nightmare."

"Have you been having Nightmares, tweek?" Ms.McHale asked.

"Ya...I haven't been sleeping well lately."

"Oh, that's a real shame. A child like yourself should get as much sleep as you can, too much stress on the body could make you taste awful.”

“Wait, what?!” Kyle yelled.

" Oh nothing, you boys should fasten your seatbelts. It gets very bumpy up here.” Ms. Mchale then took out a small remote detonator and pressed the central button.

The four boys then felt the reverberation of the mountain as an avalanche came down and swept their parents car off the road!

They then looked as the car rolled down the mountain and fell all the way down!

“Oh my god, ms. Mchale we have to go back!” Kyle said while trying to hold back tears.

“ What on earth for? We’re so close to my cabin.”

“We have to make sure that our parents are ok, you psycho!” Stan shouted with a mix of anger and sadness in his voice.

“Oh my god, my mom and dad are probably crushed! Why the F@$k aren’t you turning around ?!” Tweek shouted.

The car then stopped and Ms.McHale then got out of her car and walked to her trunk.

"What the hell is she doing?" Kyle asked.

"It looks like she's getting something big out of her trunk," Tweek said.

"Ok boys, time to come out now," Ms.McHale said.

The four boys did so.

"So what are we gonna do now Ms.McHale? Do you have a satellite phone so we can call a rescue team?" Kyle asked.

"Oh, I'm afraid not, kyle. In all likelihood, your parents are most likely all dead or if they survived the fall they are badly injured and won't last much longer out here but don't worry, you four will join them soon enough." Ms.McHale said as she got out her shotgun and cocked it.

"Ah, what are you gonna do with that?" Tweek asked.

"I'm going to hunt and eat you four but before that, I'm going to give you all a 10-minute headstart."