The rise of Milie Larson part 1

THE RISE MILIE LARSON part 1

(Larson residents, North park, Wyoming)

Millie Larson tossed and turned in her bed. She was having a strange Dream or judging by how bad it was. Perhaps it was a nightmare. In her Nightmare, she felt so cold. Around her were several corpses or kids that looked familiar to her.

"Millie!" She heard two voices say,she looked forward to see two beings battling each other.

One was a boy around her age, and he had one hand stretched out to her while the other person he was battling was a hideous older man who also had his hand stretched out to her.

"Help me!" Both figures cried out to her.

Millie then opened her eyes and looked around her bedroom.

She wiped her forehead and cleaned sweat off of it.

What the heck was that dream trying to tell me? Millie thought.

She grabbed her phone and saw that it was only 11:45 pm. Millie sighed. She was about to go back to sleep when she heard a loud, clanking sound coming from outside.

She got out of bed and ran to her window and saw that her Next-door Neighbor, Pip was letting Her friend Wendy Testaburger, Tweek Tweak, and Scott Malkinson into his basement.

What the heck are they doing at this time of night? Millie thought. Was it some kind of party? It was a little late for that. She grabbed her coat and quietly walked out of her mother's bungalow.

She tried to make as little noise as she could but unfortunately this didn't help with the loud crunching sound coming from the snow as her slippers stepped in it.

She lifted the rusty basement Door and slowly walked down the cement steps and saw several kids from her school.
Tweek Tweak, Brimmy, Francis Lizzy, Petuski, Wendy Testaburger, Tricia tucker, Scott Malkinson, Butters Stotch, Bradley Biggle, Pip Pirrip, and Timmy Burch.

"So the portal will take us to the room were they store there failed projects and from there we will make our way to prison level 3. After we free our comrades, we may have to free other prisoners to make a big enough  commotion, so we have a better chance of escaping." Pip said.

"How would freeing prisoners to help us?" Butters asked.

"Because the apple stormtroopers will be too busy chasing after them to notice us," Pip replied.

"And your sure Stan, kyle, eric, and Polly will be there?" Tweek asked.

"If my calculations are correct whitch i assure you they are."

"This sounds pretty easy," Scott said.

"If afraid it won't. To get to the prison level and back were going to have to fight both ways. And these aren't your  average storm troopers we'll be dealing with,thes are the best of the best were going to be dealing with."

"What are you guys doing?"

Everyone looked up to see Millie Larson walking down the steps.

Brimmy and Lizzy threw a blanket over there map of Greenland.

"Millie, what are you doing here?" Wendy asked.

"I woke up from a dream and saw you guys coming down here."

" I'm afraid that I must ask you to leave. This home belongs to my adoptive parents and technically your breaking and entering."

"Should we kill her, Boss? She could because spy from apple." Lizzy whispered to tweek.