Vol-11

Three days later, Gohan and Kakarot had found an apartment.

Where they lived together.

From there they would commute around Konoha and saw that the village had a lot to show than they gave the village credit for.

One day, Gohan and Kakarot were sparring.

After eating a meal of course.

One thing was for sure the fish were pretty big here. Not as big as back home, a bit big enough.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There was the sound of voices and feet approaching.

But the young saiyans didn't hear them.

They were completely absorbed and consumed by their task at hand.

The male voice reached the meadow first. "Really, Leigh. Did you have to do that pose? You almost blinded that old lady!"

A hearty female laugh followed the statement. "Poor Tenten-kun! You still have yet to appreciate Leigh-chan's burning passion of youth! But fear not my student, for someday you will or my name is not Maita Gai!"

From the path burst the sources of the noise.

One was a girl with long brown hair held back by a Leaf hirai-ate and a tie at the end of her long hair.

She had on a white shirt and brown pants.

Bandages were wrapped around her right arm.

But she didn't seem to be injured.

Probably the girl just liked the look.

Though her most striking feature had to be her purple eyes.

The boy in the group had on a pink Chinese-style shirt and his hair was pulled back into twin buns.

Looped over one shoulder was a thick scroll that must have weighed a decent amount.

That left the last two.

And what a pair they were.

Both had round enthusiastic eyes with thick caterpillar-like eyebrows over them.

Both wore green spandex bodysuits with the hirai-ate tied around their waists and orange leggings encased their calves.

The only difference was the green shinobi vest that the taller of the two clones wore.

Denoting his higher rank in the Konoha ninja hierarchy.

And the chest size.

That was outrageously obvious itself.

"We're not alone," the girl with the lavender eyes said in a soft monotone.

The other three stopped their conversation and saw Kakarot and Gohan out in the middle of the field.

Completely ignoring them and running through their forms.

"Who's that?" Tenten wondered as he looked at the boys.

One with the messy black hair and purple Gi.

With a white cape with wide shoulders and a high puffy neck that gave the impression that his head sprouted directly from his shoulders.

The other had neck length messy black hair and wore a blue and yellow gi.

Around their waist were sashes that held a Konoha hirai-ate tied to it.