Chapter 1

Ah summer..the time for relaxing and enjoying the day with friends but as for me it's a different story. Today is the day I move into my dorm room at my new college. My name is Kaoru Hitachiin and starting today I am a freshman Ashford college student. My older brother Hikaru decided to go to another college it's only a four hour drive from each other so we can visit whenever we can. I'm pretty excited to start school here, maybe I'll have a cool roommate for the school year..I'm used to sharing a room with Hikaru so maybe it won't be so bad.

Hello there! A woman said to me. Welcome to your new home away from home. My name is Cecil Heart and I am your dorm mentor but everyone here calls me the dorm mother.

It's nice to meet you Ms.Cecil, my name is Kaoru Hitachiin. I said.

Hitachiin...oh yes here you are. Kaoru Hitachiin! I must say your very handsome person Kaoru . Cecil said with a smile. If I was your age I would totally make you mine.

I chuckled and blushed a little. I'm honored ma'am.

Here's your room key and your room number 221. And if you look at your map it's on the second floor. So make yourself comfortable and get settled in your new room. Enjoy.

Thanks so much. I said taking the room key from Ms. Cecil. I walked into the building and you can see students running around with boxes and goofing off. You can feel the energy in the building, I walked upstairs and found my room. I opened the door and I was amazed to see how the dorm room looked like an apartment, it had everything a kitchen,a living room with a flat screen tv, two bedroom, two bathrooms, a dinner table and a washer and dryer, it also have a balcony. It was well decorated and everything. I see why they said its home away from home. It makes you feel like your at home. I noticed a note board between the front door and to the washer and dryer door. On it somebody wrote "welcome lets have a great year as roommates" I wondered who's my roommate? I looked at the room to the right of the house and I noticed that the room was already filled with stuff and they already started to unpack and I noticed a picture frame on there computer table it was a picture of a guy and two girls in the picture.

Hmm..I wonder when he'll be back.? He seems pretty cool. I said to myself. I'll unpack my stuff until he comes back.

And hour later I finally finished unpacking my last box until later when my parents send the rest. The front door opened and I heard a voice come in and went inside there room. so I opened my room door and went in the in living room. When I looked in the kitchen I noticed there were groceries on the counter, but I wanted to meet my roommate so I knocked on the room door.

Hello my name is Kaoru Hitachiin and I'm you new roommate I hope we can be good friends. Do you need help with anything I'll be happy to help.

When the door flew open I was in total shocked.

Oh my your already here!. It's very nice to finally meet you. My name name is Maya Dornez. Maya said with the most beautiful smile.

My roommate wasn't the guy in the picture it was the girl..My roommate for the rest of the year is a girl!