Chapter 20

When we made it to the park we were both amazed to see the amusement park, it was full of Christmas lights, mistletoes and so many other decorations that it made it feel like it's really Christmas. The sound of music was in the air and you smell the different foods from all over, people dancing together and having fun and you hear the sound of laughter and joy.

This is beautiful karou! I've never been to a amusement park around Christmas time before.

Me either this is the first time I've seen this myself. I said with a smile. Shall we have fun?

Maya nodded her head and smile.

I let Maya choose what we should do first and she wanted to play some games from the different venders so we started with that first. We had fun playing the different games together, I won a medium size teddy bear for Maya, then we saw a little show that was playing in the park. After that we ate some food from one of the food venders and we talked for a little while then we noticed some couples slow dancing together from a near by the park Fountain where a woman was singing live with her band.

That must be nice...Maya said in a calm tone. To dance with the one you love or just to dance with period.

You never danced before...I asked looking at her.

Not in front of people...I get nervous..Maya said.

Would you like to dance? I said standing in front of her.

But everyone will be watching...Maya said looking away.

Then just keep your eyes only on me..I said holding out my hand. Dance with me..

Maya face blushed a little and she grabbed my hand and I pulled her towards me and we started dancing together. Maya couldn't stop blushing but she kept her eyes on me and together we danced under the moonlight until the woman finished her song.

See that wasn't so bad.. I said kissing her hand.

Maya face turned red and she giggled a little. Come on let's ride the Ferris wheel.

Alright. I said grabbing the bear off the table.

We went on the Ferris wheel and we sat across from each other with the bear on her side. Maya looked out the window and she just smiled at the view. This was my time to tell her how I felt, if I don't tell her how I feel now...she'll just think that we're just good friends.

Maya...

What is it? Is something wrong? Are you ok? Maya asked looking at me.

No I'm fine..I just want to tell you something If that's ok?

It's fine what is it.

I know it's been a few months since we met each other, and it's been a crazy but exciting few months and every day is more exciting than the next. But in the past few months I never thought I would this happy in my life if I never met you, you bring out so much happiness and excitement in my life and I never thought that I would feel the way I feel right now if it wasn't for you...meeting you wasn't a coincidence it was faith and a blessing...

Maya started to blush a little and she had her hand on her chest. W-what are you trying to say..

I felt my face starting to turn red. What I'm trying to say is...that..I...I... I love you!..