Chapter 22

I woke up the next day in Maya's room laying down in bed together, I couldn't stop looking at Maya sleeping face. I was finally happy to have Maya as my girlfriend that I didn't want anything else in the world but her. I moved her hair from in front her face and I kissed her forehead lightly and I noticed that Maya wasn't wearing anything under the blanket then I noticed that I wasn't either.

Oh yeah that's right last night we had sex for the first time...I said to myself. I guess we got carried away when we was making out.

Good morning kaoru. Maya said looking at me with a smile.

Good morning Maya. I said leaning towards her and kissing her lips. How did you sleep?

I slept perfectly. Maya said kissing me some more then she noticed that we were both naked. I guess we got a little carried away last night.

Yeah we did..I said looking at her with my face lightly red.

Maya giggled and got out of bed, she wrapped the sheets around her perfect figure and she walked on my side of the bed and pulled me out of bed. Come on let's take a bath and start getting ready before you family wonders what happened to us.

I smiled and picked Maya up in my arms and we took a shower together. After we got dressed we went down stairs and ate breakfast with mom, dad and Hikaru. We told them that we were dating each other and my mom was excited to hear the news she just got up and gave her a hugs and welcome her into the family so did Hikaru and my dad. Later on I gave Maya my Christmas gift I bought her the other night, it was a diamond necklace with matching earrings...Maya was so happy that she began to cry, then her phone started to ring in her pocket.

It's my dad..I better answer it. Maya said

Ok no problem. I said

Maya walked into the other room to talk to her dad while Hikaru came next to me and congratulate me for finally stepping up and being a man, and as promised he send me the picture he took and deleted it out of his phone. Maya came back with a little smile on her face.

What's happened? I asked

My dad wants to make up for not being able to spend Christmas with me so he wants me to come for New Years and spend time before we go back to school. Maya said.

That's great news Maya. I said.

But he also wants to meet you..so he invited you to come over as well..So we leave tomorrow. Maya said

Um...ok..Where do you live? Hikaru and I asked

On The other side of town..Maya said

Seriously!? Hikaru and I yelled