Chapter 18

We went to the nearest cafe and we ordered some drinks and snacks, while we ate we started to chat.

So how did you and kaoru meet Maya? Tamaki asked.

Well we go to the same college and We're roommate. Maya said.

Wait you two live together? Everyone asked in shock.

Maya and I nodded our heads. It's been fun living together, we've had nothing but good times so far isn't that right kaoru? Maya said with a smile.

Y-yeah. I said trying not to blush.

I think I'll be happy too if I lived with a beautiful person like you. Hikaru said.

Come on let's get going I still have some Christmas shopping to get done. Kyoya said getting up from the table then we all followed behind him and left the cafe.

Hey Maya do you want to help me pick out a gift? Haruhi asked.

Sure I love too. Maya said. Oh wait do you mind if go with haruhi kaoru?

No it's fine you two have fun we'll meet up at the main entrance ok? I said with a smile.

Ok. Maya said with a smile and then walked with haruhi.

Maya is very pretty isn't she? Honey said standing next to me.

W-what are you talking about honey senpai. I said

Your in love with her...you can see it on your face. Mori said.

I can't tell her that though...not yet anyway. I said.

I think you should tell her...Kyoya said. If not she'll think that you're just friends.

I sighed deeply in frustration. I know that...I'm just afraid to tell her and she doesn't feel the same way about me.

She cares about you kaoru..tamaki said. You can see it and hear it in her voice that she really cares about you. How about you take her on a date?

A date? i said.

Yeah you have taken her on a date before right? Hikaru asked.

No not yet...I was hoping to take her on one soon. I said

How about tomorrow tonight? Honey said hold a flyer. There's a new amusement park that opened a few months ago and tomorrow tonight is their winter wonderland couples night.

I looked at the flyer and I thought about the idea. I'll do it, besides it sounds like fun and maybe I can get her a gift...and I'll tell her how I feel.

And we'll be there to help you. Hikaru said.

Thanks guys. I said.

After that I went to different stores to find a perfect gift for Maya, after going to six different stores i finally found a gift for Maya. We met up with haruhi and Maya at the main entrance and we all separated and went home, on the way home i pulled Maya to the side. I was really nervous but I took a deep breath and just asked the question. Maya face turned red a little and she smiled and said yes.