Chapter 1. Moving to Japan

"That's the last box." Said a boy with black hair and blue streaks while moving the last box to the rest of the boxes. "Yo, Mikey is that all the boxes?" Questioned another boy with white hair seeing the black hair and blue streak boy named Mikey. "Yep that's all of them X." Mikey responded to the white haired boy named X. "You know I'm actually gonna missed this place." Mikey replied to X. "Heh we're all are going to miss this place, big bro." Responded X to his big brother while putting and hand on his shoulder.

" Responded X to his big brother while putting and hand on his shoulder

"Mikey, Xavier come on we need to go before it's late." Came from a motherly voice coming from the stairs.

"We're coming just need to bring the last box down and we are outta here." Xavier said from upstairs. "Ready Speedy?" Xavier said smiling at Mikey. "Yeah." Mikey said smiled back picking up the box and walking out the room and heading down stairs with his brother following behind him.
"Is that the last box you packed?" Asking a female voice with blue and black hair. "Yes, Mom that's the last box before we go." Mikey spoked out to his Mom.

"Drednaw naw naw dred." Said a blue and orange turtle creature with a horn on top of it's head.

"Ok, ok, Drednaw I know that you're ready to go but, first get into your pokéball

"Ok, ok, Drednaw I know that you're ready to go but, first get into your pokéball." Mom said taking out a pokéball.

" Mom said taking out a pokéball

"Drednaw." Drednaw said while going into his pokéball.

"Finally are you guy's ready to go now? Because I don't know how much longer do I have to hear Ms. Being On Time to tell y'all to hurry up." Said a voice with annoyance. Mikey just scoff and Xavier chuckled. "Yeah we ready to go Alex, and don't call your sister that." Replied Mom while lightly hitting his arm. "But Mom, you don't know how many times she keeps on saying that we need to be at the airport on time." Alex exaggerated about his sister been saying over and over.