Chapter 3. Our new home

After everyone got in their cars and left the airport heading towards the city of Japan by the time they made it to the city the city lights were gleaming off of windows from buildings, signs and everything else throughout the city.

"So this is what Japan looks like when it lights up?" Asking a stoked Xavier sitting on the passenger side of his mom's SUV while looking out the window of seeing the tall buildings and shopping stores. "Pika chu pika." Wondered Pikachu looking out the window with Xavier being stoked as well. "Yep, this is what Japan looks like when it lights up at night." Responded from Marianna through the radio with the bluetooth connected through their phones so everyone can talk to each other while driving through the city.

"By the way, how are the Nakamura's doing anyway?" Questioned Kyle riding in Raihan's truck. "They're doing well, while they were helping Lee and I rescued a few Pokémon from alleys and from a couple of Pro Heroes that were after them as well." Marianna replied. "Wait, what kind of Pro Heroes were going after those Pokémon?" Questioning Alex almost being angry.

"Well ever since we left Dallas after the Nakamura's left as well, but there has been a few Pokémon appearances recently but not a lot since we been living in Japan for awhile. But some of the Pro heroes mostly want to catch the Pokémon for fame and glory honestly or to experiment them, hell if we weren't Pokémon Trainers we wouldn't be able to stop them at that point." Leo explained from the radio with a serious tone while sitting in the passenger side of his father's car with his eyes closed.

"Who are these 'Pro Heroes' besides our parents that you're talking about?" Katie asked. "Vul vul." Vulpix cried out wanting to know who are they as well. "Well there is Kamui Woods." Bea responded.

"Sounds like a knockoff Groot to me." Mikey called out.

"There's All Might the number one hero." Leon said.

"Let me guess a wannabe Captain America." Xavier answered.

"Mt. Lady." Called out Raihan.

"Really, a female Ant Man." Kyle responded.

"Well that's all of them that we've known so far while we're here." Sonia said.

After cruising through the city streets of Japan and everything they finally made it to the new house when they got to the new house there were two females waiting for them at the front after everyone got out of the cars while Xavier was helping mom getting the twins out the car while that were just waking up from the ride.

"Well, it looks like everyone is here." Said the female with black hair with two blue streaks.

" Said the female with black hair with two blue streaks

"It's great to see you as well sis." Nessa called out while holding Marie on her hip and hugging her sister.[Even though that Nessa and Shelly are from different Pokémon Generations they are gonna to be sisters in this book] "Hello Marie, how's my little niece doing?" Shelly said to her niece. "Good." Marie responded back to her aunt. "Where's the other twin at?" She wondered trying to figure out where the other twin was at. "Mariah is with X and Pikachu." Nessa answered.