Chapter 7. Quirks Apprehension Test

A/N instead of 20 it will be 26 of them in the class

It was the first day of U.A. for the Pokémon Trainers and wearing the school uniform that the principal gave them.

 for the Pokémon Trainers and wearing the school uniform that the principal gave them

"Come on, Pikachu just get in the pokéball buddy." Mikey groaned holding the pokéball.

"Pika." Pikachu said shaking his head no.

"I look like an idiot wearing this man." complained Kyle pulling on the tie.

"They at least could've made the skirts longer instead making them this short." Ava pointed out.

"Well at least you and Katie are wearing tights, because if some asshole was looking at you both, I think me and us will have the crap out of them for that, especially if Deigo saw you wearing that Katie, I think we'll have to knock him out. I don't care if that he got blood raging abilities so if he tried to kill us after he got knocked out I think he'll go for Kyle first." said Xavier.

"Hey!" Kyle yelled as his brother laughed.

"You know what? Katie you don't mind helping me out with Pikachu please?" asked Mikey.

Katie nodded and went over to Pikachu and Mikey.

"Hey buddy, I know you don't like going into your pokéball, it's just that we don't to get in trouble and let them take you and the other Pokémon away from us, and you don't want that to happen do ya?" She asked while petting him.

"Pika pii". He shook his head looking down.

"I've gotta a better idea, how about you stay inside of Mikey's backpack instead of being in your pokéball is that ok?" She asked him.

Pikachu nodded to the idea and jumped into Mikey's backpack.

"Ok, pal just don't make too much noise in there got?" Mikey said to him as he nodded.

"Good." He replied.

As they were about to leave there was someone missing.

"Yo, Alex hurry the hell up man, mom and dad are waiting in the car!" Kyle yelled.

Alex opened his bedroom door and slid down railing of the stairs and finally meet towards his siblings.

"Took you long enough. What's the deal texting your girlfriend or something?" Kyle teased.

"S-shut up, man!" He stuttered at his brother while his face was red.

"Sorry, I was just kidding bro." Kyle chuckled putting his hand on Alex's shoulder.

"It's ok, it's just that I've been haven't had any time to text Valerie for awhile since we've been here for a few weeks." He sighed.

"Same with Sam, she's been texting me non stop trying to make sure that I'm alright and made it here safely." Ava said.