Chapter 6. The entrance exams pt 2

In battle center A Mikey and Cristan were waiting outside of a huge gate that enters towards the fake battle city for the exams.

While they were waiting for the exams to start Mikey was looking around seeing some people looking serious about the exam.

"These guys look serious about this exam." He said looking at them.

"The reason why they're serious about this is because they want past the exam to get in the school." Cristan watching them being ready for the exam.

"By the way, how's Pikachu doing after what happened the last week?" He asked the black haired blue streak Gonzalez.

"He's doing great. Wait how do know about what happened last week? Did your mother told you what happened?" Mikey looked at the Nakamura twin.

Cristan rolled his eyes "Well, yeah the reason why is that Mom came home from her patrol and asking Nurse Joy to help Pikachu, and right after Pikachu recovered he actually remembered us before we left because right after Mom came home with a Pikachu, I knew it was yours anyway." He said.

"Did you bring Greninja and Zeraora with you?"

"Well, I actually didn't bring them with me." Mikey answered.

"Why didn't you bring them?" Cristian crossed his arms.

"I left them with Roadbuster because it wasn't the right moment to bring them with me, but I trust him that he can take care of them while we're here." Mikey said putting his hand behind his head.

"That's why you left them with Lloyd because you thought it wasn't the right moment to bring them with you, it's actually understandable for ya, but hey you just don't want them become a bigger threat for us and the Pokémon that's why you left them." Cristan said closing his eyes.

"Maybe that's the reason, but I hope that they won't cause too much trouble for them." Mikey laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that him, his sister and his cousins are taking care of them." Cristan replied putting a hand on the Gonzalez shoulder.

"Yeah I hope so, I probably call him afterwards just to check on them". Mikey said.

"And oh yeah, what's up with you and Yukino?" He smirked.

Cristan eyes went wide and turned around.

"I-I don't know w-w-what the hell you're talking about." He stuttered as his face went red

'Dammit!'

"C'mon dude, she had her arm around you so it's obviously that you're dating her." Mikey said.

"Fine." He turned back towards Mikey while his face was still red from embarrassment.

"Right after we moved here, me and Tristan were on the run to catch a Pokémon that appeared and by the time we was about catch it some random Ninetales appeared out of nowhere, and she thought we were some type of Pokémon hunters because she was trying to rescue the Pokémon that me and my brother found even though she got the whole situation all wrong we were doing the same thing as she was and after that me and her been helping each other out with the Pokémon rescue and all that." He explained.

"And that's how y'all two met? That's crazy man, I mean she really thought you and Taejo were Pokémon hunters, damn." Mikey laughed.

"Yeah." Cristan said.

"You ready to kick some ass?" Asking the black haired boy.

"Hell yeah." Mikey cheered.

"Welp, there's no time to lose then." Cristan cracked his knuckles.